PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Load Of CR*P

nwa320.
4th May 2006, 03:59
Omg guys listen to this. African-Fly-Guy wanted to do fox news for his buisness ethics asignment and i was like 'dats kewl ill do ryanair. Next day he goes 'na ah'! and thinks he's doing ryanair! I mean the nerve! What should I do? Im thinking of waiting till hes asleep and go top his house and write warnings with pigs blood on his walls.
PS. someone's picking up in the library!

African-Fly-Guy
4th May 2006, 04:05
OMG, like, wot-evah

Here's the 611, I bagsd Ryanair for my business ethics assignment and NWA320. was like "wow, that's like such a fantastic Idea...I wish I was as brilliant as you. I'm gonna do Ryanair to!"

However, he is right about someone picking up in the library, the non-fiction sections really heating up right now.

Oh well, if I was a rich girl nananananananananananaaaa!

nwa320.
4th May 2006, 04:11
Ok, now your just lying. I mean I know your family situation is less than ideal right now (Im not supposed to tell but African-Fly-Guy's mom is a failed plus size model and his dad was marty from the hit reality show "Im Redundant") but its no reason to sabotage my marks.

P.S. Baker is homeschooled and something smells of pot? art teachers anyone?

African-Fly-Guy
4th May 2006, 04:16
She was Miss Target country 3 years running (1996-2001) and he won the I'm redundant competition....Ill have you know he's got the most potential to improve his work situation of anyone in Australia at the moment and he's soo proud of himself right now, he cracked open his best cask of wine to celebrate...

Aussie
4th May 2006, 04:16
Are you guys bored?

Take this outside a pilot Forum...

Maybe try DRPhil.com?

Aussie

nwa320.
4th May 2006, 04:21
What ? Potential! Ha Ha Ha! your dad's a drunk you loser. I know caus we own the town pubotel and is dads allways with my mum drinking, so ha prooof. As for your mum you failed to mention she was on the cover of 'tubby50' magazine last month! I never thought you would reduce yourself to this level. I mean god your dad...potential...isnt that an oxynormal?

nwa320.
4th May 2006, 04:22
What ? Potential! Ha Ha Ha! your dad's a drunk you loser. I know caus we own the town pubotel and is dads allways with my mum drinking, so ha prooof. As for your mum you failed to mention she was on the cover of 'tubby50' magazine last month! I never thought you would reduce yourself to this level. I mean god your dad...potential...isnt that an oxynormal?-

Woomera
4th May 2006, 04:24
Such relevance to Airline & RPT issues.
Such mediocraty.
Where to put it?
Woomera N