PDA

View Full Version : EasyJet EDI-LGW

fantaman
1st May 2006, 19:40
Hi Folks,

I come in peace from the Mil Aircrew forum :O

I took a flight with EasyJet yesterday (30/04/06) from Edinburgh to London Gatwick. I normally fly with BA but I thought I'd give EasyJet a bash to try them out and save my company money.

The flight started well and we boarded the aircraft on time and with no problems. My first concern was the way in which the cabin crew towards the front and middle of the aircraft acted. The purser giving the verbal instructions and both crew giving a visual demo at the front and middle of the aircraft laughed and giggled all the way through the brief. The passengers sat next to me shook their head in disbelief.

During the flight one of the members of the cabin crew made an announcement over the intercom regarding the in-flight duty free magazine. It would have helped if he had planned what he was going to say instead of stuttering and mumbling on for five minutes while he searched through the magazine for one of the great deals. He sounded totally unprofessional and I found him very hard to make out (I think he was Czech).

If the passengers are expected to give their full attention to the safety brief then perhaps the crew should lead by example. It didn't paint a great impression of the airline on my first trip with them.

Fantaman