PDA

View Full Version : pax sues Ryan Air and wins

green granite
1st May 2006, 12:57
I'm suprised that none of the Ryan Air bashers posted this yesterday
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2100-2155143.html

Looooong haul
1st May 2006, 13:09
Classic, wait for the revised small print coming soon to a town near you :)

BBT
1st May 2006, 17:34
Green Granite you are now one of those bashers - all it takes is to point out the facts and you are a "basher". Welcome to the club.

lexxity
1st May 2006, 18:22
Well done that man. I am not bashing Ryanair here, although an extra few days is unbelievable, but hopefully it means more of us will have the guts to go for the "big boys". I have had stuff taken and never replaced and damaged due to rifiling so maybe next time I'll have the guts to sue.

green granite
1st May 2006, 18:42
Green Granite you are now one of those bashers - all it takes is to point out the facts and you are a "basher". Welcome to the club.

Surely that depends whether one has malicous intent, or is just reporting fact? I personally have no feeling either way about Ryan Air :ok:

BBT
1st May 2006, 19:12
green granite it was really a playful observation intended to suggest that you were doing just what "ryanair bashers" tend to do. Otherwise you are in effect suggesting that "ryanair bashers" - who normally just point out inconvenient facts (that are frequently denied by Ryanair) - are in some way suspect, or even have "malicious intent". Perhaps we could agree that you are a "non-malicious basher" and leave it at that :D ? You could also declare yourself to be a "non-malicious non-basher". :hmm: As you wish. :ok:

XSBaggage
1st May 2006, 19:26
I thought April Fools Day was the first day in April, not the last! The piece seemed a little light hearted to be true, and of course beyond the realms of fiction to imagine such a court case could actually succeed.;)

But please let nobody be in any doubt that Ryanair will reclaim the money somehow from Ciampino airport. They have a way of having "fluid" contracts with their suppliers, and will always win in the end.:{

XSB

PS That last sentence was not said with glee. Not a FR Groupie, but not a Basher either.

green granite
1st May 2006, 19:48
BBT: sorry I wasn't certain, so I thought I'd respond glad we've sorted it
out Definately a "non-malicious non-basher". :cool::ok::ok:

BikerMark
2nd May 2006, 08:04
I love the final bit about FR needing an extra week to pay! They never seem to miss a chance to stick it to their customers, particularly ones who have the temerity not to meekly accept a low-cost shafting.