PDA

View Full Version : Multi Engine CIR - Down Under

navid
30th Apr 2006, 13:54
Hello all,

I am about to finish my last ATPL exam and I am wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to get my Multi Engine CIR. I live in Sydney so would prefer something in Bankstown. I am really interesting in knowing how you found it and what time frame you completed it in. also did you think it was value for money? That sort of stuff.
Appreciated very much.

lemel
30th Apr 2006, 14:20
Hi,

I did mine at ad astral in Perth (I heard that they are the one of the best in the country). They only do ME CIR training. Due to this it is very structured. You get course notes given to you. I did mine in 3 weeks, although they recommend 4 weeks.

The only downside is that you do the rating in a Beechcraft Duchess and ad astral is the only place that operates in the country, so its kind of wasted:sad: .

WannaBeBiggles
1st May 2006, 03:10
Hello all,

I am about to finish my last ATPL exam and I am wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to get my Multi Engine CIR. I live in Sydney so would prefer something in Bankstown. I am really interesting in knowing how you found it and what time frame you completed it in. also did you think it was value for money? That sort of stuff.
Appreciated very much.

If you have the time head up the coast to Port Macqaurie and visit JAS, they have some of the best pricing on MECIR and they do it all on the Baron, so you get to fly a lovely piece of machinery with some balls ;)

They are a friendly team at JAS and renowned for the quality training.

Al

navid
1st May 2006, 05:39
thanks alot guys, I will definately check those places out.