PDA

View Full Version : Where are the GA jobs in India?

FloatPilot
28th Apr 2006, 14:46
I keep hearing of a pilot shortage in India, but I never see jobs open. I'm chomping at the bit to fly GA in India for a few years, but never see opportunities. Are they not advertising??

Left Wing
29th Apr 2006, 06:25
Flt training is mess in India most schools dont have the money to pay good inst.
But thats changing soon, few keen investors are in now getting into flt training market should be new jobs for expat flt inst.

Aricie
29th Apr 2006, 17:20
I've been scouting the pilot job market, too, because I think it would be an incredible place to work. I'm a 2500hr pilot doing her best to gain a diverse bit of experience under her belt. I've spoken with several individuals at Deccan who were encouraging, but apparently Pawan Hans is the place to go. Unfortunately emails to them never seem to go through via their website, though I haven't tried recently. I think India's the kind of place where one might have to go in person to do a "networking holiday." However if anybody has any better leads it would be lovely if you could advise!

Patty O'Furniture
28th May 2006, 04:23
Hey Guys,

Taneja Aerospace is a company looking for guys to fly their pn-68's in india as captains. although you will have to bbysit a local fresh cpl as well the work actually looks alright and the package is good on paper...

I have been offered a spot but have not accepted as yet, they are looking in australia for pilots... u guys should try seek.com.au.

They wanted 6 guys for the spots initially, i don't know how many have been filled maybe some blokes out there who have accepted could shed some light?

All the best.

Patty

Left Wing
28th May 2006, 04:44
www.air-titan.com is also taking in P68 & C90 guys, they are looking for flt inst as well..

Taneja is based in BLR and Titan is in COK..

black gun
28th May 2006, 23:19
Hi guys,
Does anyone know the website or address for Tanega Aerospace.
Thanks

777-223ER
5th Jun 2006, 22:01
Hi guys,
Does anyone know the website or address for Tanega Aerospace.
Thanks

Found this on the web:
http://www.taal.co.in/contacts/contacts.htm

black gun
7th Jun 2006, 05:58
Thank you 777-223ER

turbofan99
7th Jun 2006, 09:59
There are GA jobs all over India. However, there are no jobs on floats.
Lots of corporate jets and helicopter ops...not just the airline starts that we all here and read about.
Good luck.
tb