PDA

View Full Version : EK Pilot Open Days Feedback?

Side Stick Priority
27th Apr 2006, 18:13
I was not able to attend one of EK`s Pilot Open Days.
Please, could anyone who has been, be so kind to provide some
information?
I am interested in everything that has been said...
Thanx in advance!

critical winge
27th Apr 2006, 18:54
No one can tell you because NO ONE WENT, why should they have?:rolleyes:

puff m'call
27th Apr 2006, 19:01
Come and fly for Emirates, great career opportunities, new aircraft, dubai a great place to live(Silicon Oasis)....bla...bla...bla...bla :yuk:

Any more crap you want to hear?

Did i miss anything?

Tail Rota
28th Apr 2006, 12:10
dont forget Roster stability .........only one month of stby every 10 months .....you will never be called out on your days off ............and your life style is asured in this beautiful land of oppotunity......fulfill your ambitions.... shiny new metal to play with every month until the end of time:E

or is it out now that the reality is

late rosters every month ....you never get what you want.....the big boss is checking rosters to make sure everyone is doing more than thier share....you cant have the leave you want ever!!!!!!!!......and if you where a nice balanced positive go getter before........come to dubai and at let us change you into and mad road rageing.....unhappy........negative individual.....with an under paid ......financialy pressured filled life in a country where you are tolerated but not welcomed.:}

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...thats better:O

Hey Puff daddy......did I miss anything.....

TR:ok:

Tail Rota
30th Apr 2006, 16:48
Guys

Just got back from a few days off ...I survived the traffic this week ......havent been arrested for giving the bird to anyone and decided that roster changes without notice are just a part of life up here. I work for company and I am happy:O I felt guilty!!

I read my post here and thought what was I doing......I feel much better now ....took some pills ..........drank some beer and ate kilos and kilos of pork chops and bacon.......... after some rest and a bit of family time I am much better....... I hope my post hasnt put anybody off.:E its not that bad. There are jobs galore..... DEC's or inexperienced FO's....come if you have the b@!!$

TR:ok: