PDA

View Full Version : Question (payslip) for Thomsonfly cabin crew

jur99llk
27th Apr 2006, 08:21
hi,

I´ve just seen my monthly payslip and I have something to ask. Hope you can help me.
I´ve been operating with minimum crew a lot of times in march and april but so far I haven´t seen any payments for this. I think it´s plus 10 pounds / flight, isnt it? so far i´ve only receive mesages on thomson website confirming i´ve been operating some flights with minimum crew and a pay for these are due.
With how much delay are these paid? and how can i know if it´s included in my payslip (what´s the code or name given)?

thank you very much

doit
27th Apr 2006, 09:04
you should see compless on pay slips. with just the value

jur99llk
27th Apr 2006, 09:44
thank you! that answers one of my questions.
the other question is if those payments for having worked with minimum crew are done on the same monthy payslip as the flight allowance or are done on a later month.
thank you!

doit
28th Apr 2006, 15:21
What I can remember anything what was after the 8th would be on next pay date. But this isn’t been happening, I think it’s taking up to 3 mouths for all extra payments to get to you.

chicken legs
28th Apr 2006, 15:58
I've just read a notice (or e-mail, can't remember) saying that for some reason there has been an error at payroll this month and no-one has recieved these payments this month. I asume they will come in next month's salary instead. Hope this helps.

banewboi
28th Apr 2006, 21:34
i think the cut off date is the 15th same as flight pay, it's 10 per rotation for crew down unless operating on a scheduled service, it has to be on the flight report (now exception report) and if this doesn't appear on your slip speak to your csbm, if it happens any more than 2 months in a row don't speak to anyone else get in touch with your union rep via email and ccopy your csbm(s) in, it'll be sorted in hours!