PDA

View Full Version : Tommorow is my job interview.. please read this!

scissor22
25th Apr 2006, 17:01
I heard that we will be conducting a group discussion round where there are chances of these topics being given to us..... ( its a flight attendants job)

The topic is:
1) you have so many guys and girls from different nationalities and of different ages - which three nationalities would you like to stay with and whom you would'nt?. discuss why.

I would love to know what would your opinion be on all three questions!! Just trying to get the best answers ...please help!

Thanks! http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

x GB Chick x
25th Apr 2006, 18:50
I heard that we will be conducting a group discussion round where there are chances of these topics being given to us..... ( its a flight attendants job)
The topic is:
1) you have so many guys and girls from different nationalities and of different ages - which three nationalities would you like to stay with and whom you would'nt?. discuss why.
I would love to know what would your opinion be on all three questions!! Just trying to get the best answers ...please help!
Thanks! http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif
Hiya!
Not sure if that question is politically correct? How do you decide which nationalities are better than others? What company are you going for? I had no such question at either of my 2 interviews (EZY and Gb ariways) I'm not really sure how you'd answer it? In my opinion I would say something along the lines of it shouldn't matter what nationality they are, its the personality that counts!
Best of luck
Lou:ok:

ozskipper
25th Apr 2006, 21:59
Good luck with your interview.

It doesn't matter what the answer is - it's all about how you relate to others and how you communicate.

sukigirl
26th Apr 2006, 11:30
Thats sounds very controversial and a bit outdated to me, Also its a bit unnecessary to be asking such a question.
Really curious to know what airline this is for, did they tell you what you would be discussing before hand scissor?
Good luck anyway and i agree with Oz, its how you answer that matters.