PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

pipertommy
24th Apr 2006, 10:12
Hi all,Think this is the usual story/question.I currently have no debt and should be complete the second module on ATPL`S with BGS in November.From this point hope to complete the CPL in the UK or Spain and Then down to sunny Spain for the ME/IR.I currently have 130hrs tt,night qual,imc and me rating.So would it be realistic thinking savings of £14,000 would carry me through to the (frozen)atpl status? thinking £5000 for cpl and £6500-£7000 in Spain for the IR.And get a MCC for £2000.(oh can pay for living seperate ie food ect)
The second part i would like some views on is the golden question do airlines hire you with say 250hrs tt????And is there any out there that don`t require type ratings.
p.s how do get on to recommended FTO`S in Spain via CAA website wondering if i can do the CPL out there too???

Thank you for any little piece of advice:ok:

scroggs
24th Apr 2006, 10:19
I strongly advise you to search for the information you need, and don't wait for it to be put in your lap. Break your problem up into specific and separate topics, and search for the answers to each one. A couple of hours' work should get you all the answers you need.

Scroggs

pipertommy
24th Apr 2006, 14:04
Cheers Scroggs.Could you help me with one thing please on the search front:O I can`t seem to find a list of approved FTO`s for Spain on the CAA website.I have looked but no luck.
I think i got carried away with the last post,i mean`t it in terms of,has anyone completed there training with similar funds from that point.:)Just a bit of a worry on the funds,going to be a dad from December.:ok:
Thanks again i`ll start searching