PDA

View Full Version : TitanAviation UAE

B200Drvr
21st Apr 2006, 11:54
Anybody working for, or has worked for the Titan group, any information regarding them appreciated. PM me if you wish.

badgerpuppy
21st Apr 2006, 13:00
always seemed to me to be one of the most sensibly run companies in the country. Gene Wilson, the man that started it is still one of the line pilots and has his finger on the pulse, he aparrently still flies the king air. The king air i think is on the aoc of sterling of norwhich so is probably run multicrew. I hear people get lifted off it to other types if they do well. If you can get a job with them, you could probably have a long and happy career there, but you would probably have to live within 20 minutes of EGSS. Thats all i know, hope it is of some use.

PPRuNeUser0215
21st Apr 2006, 14:34
Badgerpuppy, I think you might be mistaking Titan Uk and Titan Aviation UAE (as per the title ;).
I can't say I have any dealing with Titan Aviation UAE but I have tried. I sent an email with my CV etc.. and never received any acknowledgement.
I am rated on 73s 75s and 76s although I wouldn't say I have an amazing experience, I would still expect some sort of reply from a company which apparently and I quote, is Built on strong business ethos of Trust, Value and Service, Titan stands out for its responsiveness and transparent business practices.

NZ X man
22nd Apr 2006, 01:59
:)Yes I had a similar response, which is none, that is with a considerable amount of international corporate experience, you wonder if there actually getting you resume?

TiroP
22nd Apr 2006, 12:44
From their website contacts page, I recognise a couple of names who used to be salesmen for Bexair, Bahrain. (One of the "Captains" may have a PPL).

Despite the flash web-presence, my guess is that there is little real substance to this company. Perhaps one could them a call and ask to visit them at their office in Dubai? Could be interesting.

TP

jollyboy
8th May 2006, 12:41
You are all pretty close to the mark...there is nothing of any substance behind this outfit....

172's might be the limit of experience.....Captain at that!!

:8

kwachon
12th May 2006, 07:32
Had a good contract with them, problem was the company I was sent to did not honor the contents, Titan did nothing to intervene on my behalf. Still owed a great deal of money...Not really Titan's fault, but they could have stepped in!.:confused:

jollyboy
12th May 2006, 11:19
kwachon

can you say who the contract was with and on what type? PM if you prefer

Cheers
:8

kwachon
22nd May 2006, 06:44
Club One Air in India. As for Sakeer, (MD of Titan), he is in India celebrating the opening of his new flight school.

turbofan99
22nd May 2006, 16:23
kwachon

"company I was sent to did not honor the contents"

can you elaborate on the contents or issues??

thanks tb