PDA

View Full Version : Corporate gigs

B767PL
21st Apr 2006, 05:12
Hey guys. I am currently living in the U.S, and in the future plan a possible move back to Europe. I was wondering, does anybody know if there are a lot of Corporate Gigs with a base in Europe with N-registered aircraft (U.S registered)?? See if often? Rarely? Any info at all would be great, much appreciate it. :) :ok:

J32/41
21st Apr 2006, 09:28
I'm not sure of the operator but I know there is an N-reg Challenger operating around Europe flying lots of hours.

I will see if I can find out who owns it.

:ok:

B767PL
22nd Apr 2006, 01:09
Thank you sir. :-)

BGA
22nd Apr 2006, 19:15
There are dozens of N reg' bizjets/props based here in Europe. All will be probably be on PART91 ops.
Just takes a little bit of personal research to find them. However, many will be registered in the name a Trust set up in the USA, which makes an ownership search a challenge.
If you have quality hours, try the usual agencies based this side of the pond. If you are typed, consider options on VP-XXX reg a/c too.
Good luck

fluffycloud
24th Apr 2006, 15:51
check out covenry Airport - I noticed quite a few N reg biz jets while doing some training up that way.

fluffycloud
24th Apr 2006, 15:52
check out coventry airport - I noticed quite a few N reg biz jets while doing some training up that way. - sorry for typo...