View Full Version : Aeropers - NOT Aeropers!

Few Cloudy
19th Apr 2006, 11:56
Dear Colleagues,

This note came from Aeropers to me today.

If you read German, you will see that far from acting with the full authority of the organisation, the vindictive contributer is unknown to and not wanted by that particular pilots' organisation.

I think he has his sporran in a twist,

FC.

Sali Bill,

NEIN es ist definitiv nicht so. Jemand nutzt unsere Name und macht uns eine schlechte Werbung. Ich werde nächste Woche mit Stöff und Christoph darüber diskutieren. Ach diese blöde Chattroom.... gefällt mir nicht.

Danke für die Info

Gruss

PAC

AEROPERS
Pierre-Alain Clivaz
Ewiges Wegli 10
8302 Kloten
mobile +41 79 654 xx xx
pac@xxx

AES
21st Apr 2006, 02:46
Dear Colleagues,

This note came from Aeropers to me today.

If you read German, you will see that far from acting with the full authority of the organisation, the vindictive contributer is unknown to and not wanted by that particular pilots' organisation.

I think he has his sporran is a twist,

FC.

Sali Bill,

NEIN es ist definitiv nicht so. Jemand nutzt unsere Name und macht uns eine schlechte Werbung. Ich werde nächste Woche mit Stöff und Christoph darüber diskutieren. Ach diese blöde Chattroom.... gefällt mir nicht.

Danke für die Info

Gruss

PAC

AEROPERS
Pierre-Alain Clivaz
Ewiges Wegli 10
8302 Kloten
mobile +41 79 654 xx xx
pac@xxx

Gents, it it helps, here's a rough (Englishman's) translation of the above - I'm interested in this because I saw some of this guy's posted comments on another thread and was also concerned that some people could get the wrong end of the stick with this guy using an official organisation's name. Here goes:

Hullo Bill,

No it is definitely NOT so.

Someone is using our name and making "a poor advert" out of it (i.e. dragging it into disrepute). Next week I'll be discussing this with ("Mr. X" and "Mr. Y"). Oh these bloody chat rooms .... I'd don't like them.

Thanks for the info.

"Cheers"

AEROPERS
Pierre-Alain Clivaz
(full address given)

I hope the above helps the non-German readers.

Krgds to all

AES