PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Airlines questions

Ramrod
19th Apr 2006, 11:29
Does anyone know if they are looking for pilots? If yes who should one address a CV to?
What are they paying their FO's and Captains?
Is the flying still just day trips to the mines or are the crews now doing overnights?

ozangel
19th Apr 2006, 12:54
I know they overnight in Tarawa at the moment.

Theres usually pilots up in townsville on overnights from memory.

You might get the occasional Canberra overnight with the honiara trips, used to get regular overnights on Norfolk Island. Every now and then (not sure if they will do it again), but overnights in Port Moresby and Cairns. Also every now and then a drw overnight.

Also from time to time, they fly up to places like BKK all stops - with overnights in DPS, KUL.

As its charter you really could end up anywhere.
Not a pilot and dont work there anymore, so cant help you as to whether they are recruiting. I do hear its not the best pay, but the pilots there I found were great guys and the crews 99.9% of the time had a good time. Oh, and its about 90% female hosties - which you may or may not like... :ok:

Ramrod
21st Apr 2006, 10:15
Thanks ozangel.

Still chasing the pilot wages, anyone????

Whats the goss
23rd Apr 2006, 00:21
I think F.O's on about $70k
they about to roll out a few more F100, so i would imagine that they will need a few more crews.
They don't charge for the endorsement, bond you for 3 yrs instead.

Whats the goss
23rd Apr 2006, 00:22
And from what i hear you need to be working for sunshine express to get in.:}

Whitney
23rd Apr 2006, 03:27
WTG - that's interesting, I thought most were ex Flight West known quantities!

Animalclub
23rd Apr 2006, 08:48
Whitney True - but I understand that the man at the helm of Sunshine and Aeromil has a hand in Alliance.