PDA

View Full Version : Bookajet.com Europe's fastest growing executive jet operator??????

Looooong haul
19th Apr 2006, 08:18
FLIGHT CREW
Bookajet.com Europe's fastest growing executive jet operator, is currently recruiting for additional Premier I
Lies, lies and statistics. If I have one aircraft and I add one that is 100% capacity growth...
How fast is this fastest growing jet operator growing? I understand that they have lost one of the G5 s they were selling, anyone in the known. :rolleyes:

Hasher
20th Apr 2006, 09:28
Check your PM

Looooong haul
20th Apr 2006, 10:41
Hasher: So how many aircraft do you have is the question? To claim in the ad in flight that you guys are the fastest growing needs some back up info which is what I was interested in :rolleyes:

Looooong haul
21st Apr 2006, 11:23
Hasher, a simple question to answer I would think. :confused:

badgerpuppy
21st Apr 2006, 13:02
check with the CAA. They are not. Full stop.

EricCartman
13th May 2006, 11:10
actually i get a fair amount of spam from bookajet (and similar breeds) ....and they never answer the polite " please list your fleet for free with us"

can ANYONE point me to the CAA online so i can get the data of what their fleet has / does not have?

we have really good data in the States.. but need more sources for UK and European operators (should be free online stuff, yes?)

once we get the data.. we publish it for all to see (and yes, you can even "rank" air carriers based on your experience with them!)

here is London Executive, for example, http://www.rsvpair.com/viewOperator/2106.html

the "stale" is due to lack of attention or updates

Daifly
13th May 2006, 11:24
www.caa.co.uk/ginfo

Can see all UK Registered (and Deregistered) aircraft on there.

Bookajet won't take you long!