PDA

View Full Version : If EK so bad what about Etihad?

alwayzinit
18th Apr 2006, 23:05
Have noted the many negative posts about EK .... whats it like in Etihad?:confused:

airbus757
19th Apr 2006, 16:12
Very easy to answer. Just look at the map and you will notice Etihad is based in the middle east. Same cr@p different management.

alwayzinit
19th Apr 2006, 18:17
Is that an informed opinion or just a feeling, meaning do you work in the ME? What i am trying to do is get some idea of the feasability and practicality of a move to the ME.

I know that it is not the same as Europe ( thank God!) but if the "their train set " attitude were to apply is it REALLY that bad.

Lets not forget Europe as most anywhere is disappearing down the plumbing at a rate of knots. In a phrase , I've never earned some much before yet nver have I been so broke, fuel 96p per litre for derv, council tax up over 80% the last few years and PC Bloody everywhere. I read the other day that a student was arrested for making homophobic comment to a HORSE!!:bored:

So any straight forward unspun views would be most gratefully received.

alwayzinit:)

airbus757
19th Apr 2006, 18:55
Yes I do live and work in the UAE. I know alot about EK and a little about EY which is to say that I work for EK and have friends at EY.

The way I see it. If you can work for EK then you can work for EY.

alwayzinit
19th Apr 2006, 19:51
thanks for that, if its a case of same sh1# different uniform but I can still educate the kids and do fun stuff in the sun then maybe we will give it a go.

Thanks again for the info.

ExSimGuy
21st Apr 2006, 19:38
Personally, I prefer AUH to DXB - but that's as a visitor from RUH, not a resident ;)