PDA

View Full Version : Rumours and News II

Golden Ticket
18th Apr 2006, 22:05
Is there any chance we could have a rumours and news forum which doesn't have BA staff bitching and carping at each other, just so everyone can have a break. The dirty laundry is starting to stink the place out.

blackwidow
18th Apr 2006, 22:12
I was thinking exactly the same this evening...

At one point I counted 5 BA threads running on the rumours and news section and wondered if we had any other carriers in the UK/WORLD anymore....

Danny - Maybe the time as come to open a separate BA staff forum!

Idunno
18th Apr 2006, 22:18
The stink follows Willy, wherever he goes.

Eddy
18th Apr 2006, 22:20
Is there any chance we could have a rumours and news forum which doesn't have BA staff bitching and carping at each other, just so everyone can have a break. The dirty laundry is starting to stink the place out.

I see no problem with these threads existing - there are a lot of rumours in British Airways - it's just annoying that they always revert to infighting, personal insults and attacks against members of other employee groups.

I have the greatest of respect for all of my colleagues and, unless I've been given reason to (by an individual), I've never shown anything but respect to them (with the exception of said individual).

It's a shame some of my colleagues on this board don't share the same solidarity as I do - it's perhaps people like them who will help screw things up royally for everyone in the company when unity becomes our major weapon against mass cost cuts and reductions in T&Cs. Shame.

lomapaseo
19th Apr 2006, 01:26
I just skip any thread with BA or RyanAir in the rumor title.