PDA

View Full Version : Ops jobs in Spain?

bottom rung
17th Apr 2006, 16:59
Hi all
Just wondered if all of the expansion at Murcia airport will result in a requirement for more ops staff. If so, does anyone have any leads on who to contact? I'm a UK-based atc person looking for a change of direction and climate.

ShinjukuHustler
18th Apr 2006, 18:26
Hey,

If you're looking for qa change and it's Spain you want to head to but not too pushed about where then they are looking for ops people at Vueling...However,if you don't hahve experience then you probably shouldn't bother.. www.vueling.com (http://www.vueling.com)

;)

blackwidow
18th Apr 2006, 20:23
Hey,

If you're looking for qa change and it's Spain you want to head to but not too pushed about where then they are looking for ops people at Vueling...However,if you don't hahve experience then you probably shouldn't bother.. www.vueling.com (http://www.vueling.com)

;)

Shinkukuhustler - can you PM me with what you know about vueling ops?

ShinjukuHustler
22nd Apr 2006, 00:42
Howdy...

Looking for experienced ops,salary is not fantastic, <20k however we are talking spain where things are considerably less than elsewhere in "Real" Europe... Prob suit a young ops bod with some experience and willing to relocate. Naturally some Spanish speaking ability would be desirable.. Ops manager an Irish dude..decent bloke.

S.H

bottom rung
22nd Apr 2006, 07:02
Hi SkinjukuHustler
Could you PM me some contact details?
Regards
BR

FormerFlake
4th May 2006, 12:29
If you would prefer Lisbon, Netjets are always looking for people.

ShinjukuHustler
4th May 2006, 17:00
Wow..surprised to hear Netjets always lookin for folks.. I heard they were decent to work for.. You'd think people would wanna stay once in the door..
Anyone got anything to add on this??

SH

FormerFlake
5th May 2006, 20:43
Wow..surprised to hear Netjets always lookin for folks.. I heard they were decent to work for.. You'd think people would wanna stay once in the door..
Anyone got anything to add on this??

I did not say they always employed people!! If you have got what they are looking for, there are jobs going.

PM me if you want a low down on the company, and you will love Lisbon!!!

flyglobe
8th May 2006, 13:33
Not is Spain, but still looking for experienced Flight Dispatchers in Geneva ... french speaking an asset.
PM if interested.

Cheers
FlyGlobe

britflyer
10th May 2006, 22:40
Hi Flyglobe,

When you say "experienced Flight Dispatchers" do you mean FD licence or dispatcher (UK style) experience...?:confused:

If its non-licenced dispatcher then would appreciate any info you have.:ok:

Cheers

Steve

flyglobe
12th May 2006, 07:16
Hi Flyglobe,

When you say "experienced Flight Dispatchers" do you mean FD licence or dispatcher (UK style) experience...?:confused:

If its non-licenced dispatcher then would appreciate any info you have.:ok:

Cheers

Steve

Check your PM

Cheers
FlyGlobe