PDA

View Full Version : FLYBLUE as a moderator

jettesen
17th Apr 2006, 13:49
What gives you the right to decide to close down a thread.

People are still lookinf for an airlibne who hires in portugal, and you close the thread due to someone using it as a so called 'private message board'
I think you need to get your act together. Thats what the forums are for

Easyjet are recruiting in portugal soon an base opening in lisbon for who ever wants to know:p

Eddy
17th Apr 2006, 14:26
What gives you the right to decide to close down a thread?

FLYBLUE as a moderator

You answered your own question.

flyblue
17th Apr 2006, 15:04
That thread didn't inform anyone of jobs in Portugal. It just informed two users (that didn't bother sharing their information with others, and that's what Fora are for) that they got mail. That's private use of a public Forum in our book. If you want to discuss jobs in Portugal, start a thread that actually talks about jobs in Portugal.

To answer your question, the right to decide about the Forum management comes with the appointment to Moderator, which I received from the Board Administrator six years ago, and who, BTW, gave me the tools to close/open threads between other moderating powers.

jettesen, you seem a nice enough chap, but I have the impression that sometimes you tend to act a little hastily without having the time to switch on your logic skills (the ones Eddy gets to master even in a 5 words sentence). They do help a lot in life, you know.