PDA

View Full Version : CARGOLUX INTERVIEW 2. STAGE

ab320
17th Apr 2006, 07:46
Hi GUYS,
I JUST PASSED MY 1.STAGE SELECTION IN SAARLOUIS AT THE IBF. CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME INFOS ABOUT THE NEXT (LAST?) INTERVIEW ? (WHY 2 HOURS ?) THANKS:)

Alphopper
17th Apr 2006, 21:56
A friend of mine who I work with just completed the selection process and turned the offer down at CL... the second interview asks the same things as the first interview, just in different ways.... your answers better be the same.... and before I forget, they showed him a photo copy of a monthly pay statement and a schedule of some unknown first officer... he took one look at them both and excused himself from the interview and went back home! He was also asked if he had a problem using his yearly leave up while "stuck" in the USA due to a mechanical problem... his answer was "yes"... those are just duty days not days off... when that happens..... your decision, but take a long hard look at what you have now as a pilot, once you go, you can never come back...... and a 47/400 is a nice bird, but after 5 years it is just an airplane!
Alper

alatnariver
18th Apr 2006, 05:14
ab320, check your email or pmail whatever...

cargoflyer
18th Apr 2006, 10:04
BI

P.S.: ab320, sorry I don't have any info on the interview. I did mine with the two nice Swedish ladies.

:E .. shows how long you`ve been around :cool:

delux_Pilot
5th May 2006, 17:01
ab320... check your PM!

Pingman
3rd Jun 2006, 10:59
Can anybody help me out with details from the 2nd stage interview at Lux? Questions and Answers?
Thanks