PDA

View Full Version : Gold Airways Site Updated

Escape_Slide
17th Apr 2006, 04:00
It seems our friends at Gold Airways are getting serious again with the posting of new senior vacancies on there website. Now I must hand it to them, they never seem to give up. Their Website (www.flygold.com.au) is looking more professional now.

What strikes me as interesting is that they are advertising a marketing rep position in DOH, Qatar ??????

Looking at those positions I think they are into serious stuff. mmmmm.

Well good luck to them; seems above board. Has anyone else been to the interviews in Sydney ?

fourplay
18th Apr 2006, 08:57
As I have said before (thread deleted)

There is room for a small operation of a Premium product in AU, especially on long haul routes.
FlyGold has strong backing in the form of a great team of experienced committed professionals behind it.

Finding the investors remain the challenge... I hope to God it gets off the ground.
Yes many have tried in the past and failed.

For some on paper only for years, A few actually flew.

Give them 10 points for not only trying but not giving up.

Escape_Slide
27th Apr 2006, 13:30
I had heard on the grape vine the Qatar people are coming to Melbourne in May. If they were to invest in that lot I think we will have a new domestic pretty soon as Qatar don't muck around and I reckon they would be impressed that anything like this even has got going. Their CEO just won another award I see. Oh well, here is hoping. Maybe I will get to fly the A380 yet!!!!:confused:

fourplay
27th Apr 2006, 20:16
Escape, What are you on about?... Please explain?

surfnetb
6th May 2006, 09:03
Escape, what interviews in Sydney r u speaking about, were they interviews for FA ? has anyone who applied for FA with Gold Airways got any more information ??