PDA

View Full Version : TAG AVIATION - LSGG

City_Hopper
16th Apr 2006, 08:10
Good morning all,

This is my first post here and both a pleasure and an honour to belong to such a community.

I wonder if someone can provide me with any kind of info (salaries, work environment, people, cost of life) regarding TAG Aviation in LSGG. I am very interested in getting any kind of info related to this company (mainly on Operations)

I appreciate all kind of information, any kind, even what is the average salary in that part of Switzerland, Average prices of an apartment, where to live (Switzerland or France).

I know I might be asking too much, but all help is kindly appreciated.

Thanks,

City_Hopper

ShinjukuHustler
22nd Apr 2006, 00:54
Hey there,

Re Tag, Biz jets outfit, also some aspect the company in UK. French language a must, it's one of the pre'reqs so if you don't parler then they wont be interested..Biz jet companies tend to be a bit like small airlines and you will do absolutely everything..Gnd ops,crew control,hotac and transport,flight planning&performance,fire fighting on a day to day basis.Dont be surprised if you're asked to drive some pampered pratt somewhere after he disembarks so throw chauffeur in there too. Swiss not cheap, the folks there kinda dull too..sorry but they are.. You will pay some of the highest prices for stuff there than anywhere else in Europe eg rent,food etc. However You will benefit from an excellent health care sytem and low crime environment plus low taxes and salary is probably in the region of 3000€/month..might be more but would depend on your experience and how bad they want you. You are close to France(real close) so commuting is possible. Throw in the added bonuses of the beauiful scenery and great skiing and it's none too bad. But..could you see yourself there long term?? that's the biggie..