PDA

View Full Version : ATPL OPS Q ( of all subjcts lol). 15.04 / p hr

A320sRcool
15th Apr 2006, 13:00
You plan to fly from A 60N 010E to B 60N 020E
Zero wind 1h30min flight , what is constant gyro hdg to be followed?
Is the right way to go around this question
error corr = 15. 04 x sin LAT (60)
HDG to fly 90 -error correction
= 76 deg ??
Although this is right ans in q bank not sure if I m doing right method:ok: :*
Secondly should nt this question be in INSTR and not OPS

D'vay
15th Apr 2006, 13:05
Have faith in what you do, if the answer is right then how does it matter why you got there ( looks pretty correct from here) I think you're just showing off! ;)
The one thing that you are wrong about is the fact that A320's are cool. Have you never clapped eye's on a King Air? Or a P-51 mustang? not neccesarily in that order!
Well Done A3!
regards
D'vay

A320sRcool
15th Apr 2006, 13:19
You know what- i really love this website- it really encourages you to fulfil goals when you talk to other like minded people and get praises from people like you .Thanks dude
Unfortunately I only have a passion for modern commercial aircraft except that new A380 tank thing . ever since i was a kid i dreamed of flying B 727s dont ask why :} but now its Airbus I love they arrrrrrrrre beautiful to fly as passenger and to look at - Recently went on A330 to Detroit and MIA to ZRH love them . Descent so quick. ALso used to be a Purser on A320 s and A321s (BA) so pretty much know those AC inside out - except cockpit - but thats yet to come. I have no passion for Vintage aircraft of Military a/c my peers in my flight school thought i was nuts when i said i hated them LOL. But I dont care- My passion is Commercial- call me boring :p