PDA

View Full Version : Got the call for Qantas stage two !!!

LuckyQ
15th Apr 2006, 06:35
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has been lucky enough to be invited for Qantas Stage Two testing in May? Interested to see the flying experience they have and how long Qantas took to offer the stage two testing after the initial application?

Would love to keep in touch with people through the Qantas selection process so PM me or post a reply.

I have 2000 hours Total time with 800 Multi engine. and took a few months to get the invitation for the testing.

Good Luck !!

'aveagoodknight
15th Apr 2006, 10:31
There are just not the Smileys available for every situation here on Pprune are there?

LuckyQ
16th Apr 2006, 04:02
You are right mate ! Obviously not many people wanting to share. You see all the Singapore Airline cadets keeping each other informed and helping as they go through the selection process. I think it's fantastic, something not seen with Qantas selection.

I wonder if it’s a cultural thing?

Anyhow, cheer :cool:

Supercala
16th Apr 2006, 06:22
LuckyQ,

I wish i could say I had the call up but alas I am still waiting patiently!

I think what you are proposing is a good idea. It can only help people as they go through the various stages. Or maybe most other applicants are to competitive to reveal anything which might assist another. Heaven forbid we should attempt to help each other in this industry.

Best of luck with it anyway.

Supercala.

GetOffMyBack
16th Apr 2006, 08:21
A question on ethics?

Is it appropirate to sell my notes on the qf interview/sim. If so how much would someone be willing to pay?!!!!!!

Point being I have an A4 binder folder full sitting on the shelf would be happy to put it on pprune but dont have it on disk.

Just a thought