PDA

View Full Version : Should I still become a pilot?

Leisuresuit Larry
14th Apr 2006, 02:51
Hi everyone, I need some career advice

I always wanted to be a pilot when I was growing up because firstly you get heaps of girls and also because you make heaps of money.

It seems now that pilots dont make heaps of money and they are poor so I would like to confirm that pilots still get lots of girls.

Do the CC :mad: the pilots or is this also a myth?

Please tell me its true or what would be the point of driving those buses

:)

blueloo
14th Apr 2006, 02:58
Ha Ha You Funny Man~!

:E

sinala1
14th Apr 2006, 03:23
eenie meenie miney moe... will this thread continue? The answer is no!

hmm now I wonder who will give it the *click*

I am guessing................................................

FlyBlue :E

skyshow
14th Apr 2006, 06:16
How funny!

Cabin Crew of course can and do mix with pilots in the way you like. But this workplace fun is the same between cabin crew themselves as well as probably hundreds of different jobs out there. I'd try passing the exams first.

But with a silly attitude like that I don't think your altitude will increase. As for pilots that share your attitude, girls tend to stay away from them. And female cabin crew aren't the only girls in the world. So see how your luck is outside of flying, as it will be the same if you do become a pilot - your looks wont change matey. :E

Ranjha83
14th Apr 2006, 08:18
hehe agree with that..

um first i would say pilots dont make that much money these days and its hard to get a job as a pilot today.. umm about the gals, i dont know lol it all depends what lines u use on em haha .. good luck with ur furture with gals ;)

flyblue
14th Apr 2006, 12:57
I asked one of our pilots, but she replied that she doesn't care much about girls, and rather goes out with men :E

PS
and the winner is.....sinala1!!! :ok: