PDA

View Full Version : Money can buy you everything, after all, girls

AerBabe
13th Apr 2006, 14:45
How many of the PPRuNe ladies would have this lot (http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/index.php) come round for the week if they won the lottery?

flyblue
13th Apr 2006, 14:47
I prefer the kind you don't have to pay AB ;)

AerBabe
13th Apr 2006, 14:50
I'm sure they'd all do it for free, once they met you.

ultimatepro63
13th Apr 2006, 15:50
There was a documentry about that kind of thing and one of them said at a party one of the girls lifted the front to take a peek

airship
13th Apr 2006, 16:06
If they'd won the lottery, why would they bother stripping off (for a living) anymore...?! :confused:

AerBabe
13th Apr 2006, 16:08
Probably. Did you look at the pictures? They seemed like very pretty boys who just love to show their bodies to other very pretty boys. :ooh:

airship
13th Apr 2006, 16:13
The point is, at the party, could one of them handle a big plate of hors d'oeuvres hot out of the oven and still be able to hold up a dishcloth to avoid stains on their shorts...?! ;)

AerBabe
13th Apr 2006, 16:18
could one of them handle a big plate of hors d'oeuvres hot out of the oven Sausage on a stick?

Grainger
13th Apr 2006, 16:44
"Click here to install missing plugins"

The mind boggles :ooh: :suspect: :eek:

airship
13th Apr 2006, 16:56
Hmmm, one apologises for having a relatively serious (and unexplainable) streak running through one's veins this aprés-midi in addition to the Scotch.

Upon reflection, I think that if I ever won the EuroMillions, I'd engage that lot (http://www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk/index.php) to come round and also invite certain PPRuNe ladies (on the surface only?!) :E

After all, who'd be able to refuse...uhmmm?! :ok:

Rainboe
13th Apr 2006, 17:03
As a 56 year old male airline pilot......I would! Dear oh dear ladies, public hair on your kitchen floor? Gross

airship
13th Apr 2006, 17:12
Pubic hair on the kitchentops would be even grosser... ;)

ThreadBaron
13th Apr 2006, 17:24
But where, oh where do they keep their Butler's Friend?:eek:

HOGE
13th Apr 2006, 18:11
Probably. Did you look at the pictures? They seemed like very pretty boys who just love to show their bodies to other very pretty boys. :ooh:
That'd be Jeeves and Woofter:}

green granite
13th Apr 2006, 18:26
perhaps the girls would want one of these before the hors d'oeuvres

http://joe-ks.com/archives_mar2006/ComputerForWomen.htm

Capt.KAOS
13th Apr 2006, 18:57
There was a documentry about that kind of thing and one of them said at a party one of the girls lifted the front to take a peekOnly one girl? Some guys really need to wax their butt(lers) btw...

IMHFO
13th Apr 2006, 20:44
Hmmmmmmm Aerbabe I hope the level of response does not reflect a sad endorsement of your sister PPRUNERS. Either there is another persuasion present or pehaps just not many of them here.

Or even that this reflects the:

"GREAT PROBLEM WITH CIVILISATION"

That blokes think about sex every six to eight seconds and women think about sex.... well - now and then I spose.