View Full Version : Storm Aviation good or bad?

Founder
12th Apr 2006, 11:59
Has anyone heard anything or experienced anything regarding Storm Aviation?
And what about Wizz air, good or bad?

whitenosugarpls
15th Apr 2006, 19:05
Yes. On Storm: Very Reliable Source confirms that they are generally friendly but not very efficient, i.e. "lose" emails, "forget" payments etc:suspect: . This was the case about a year ago. Things could possibly have improved by now.
Given a choice, I'd go for a permanent position just about anywhere else.
Off-shore bank accounts are nice but at some point reality (tax-man) will catch up.

Founder
15th Apr 2006, 20:10
I've recieved e-mails from others who share your opinion off the company...

Knee Trembler
19th Apr 2006, 07:20
I'm working for Storm (seconded to Excel). No problems at all. Very happy with them.

Feel free to PM me.

KT

sixmilehighclub
19th Apr 2006, 08:38
There was a management reshuffle last year and the person now holiding the reins in my opinion was the most efficient of them. I would have no hestitation in reccommending them.

I have had dealings with many many engineering and pilot recruiters/employers/contracting companies from a professional stance and have to say they have always stood out as the best.

There are two based in Cambridgeshire I would definitely avoid. I used to work for them and they are shoddy, arguementative and unfair. (bitter?? me??? :} )

mokey25
19th Apr 2006, 11:43
Sorry, I have to burst a bubble on this one ............ Storm aviation are unprofessional, disorganised and in my opinion have no place in commercial aviation. They organised a contract for several of my colleagues, it was totally botched. Accomodation, visas and pay were all areas where there was problems indeed many of them are still waiting for thousands of pounds of back pay. My advice is avoid them like the plague !!!!:mad:

TOGA Descent
19th Apr 2006, 18:18
Sorry, I have to burst a bubble on this one ............ Storm aviation are unprofessional, disorganised and in my opinion have no place in commercial aviation. They organised a contract for several of my colleagues, it was totally botched. Accomodation, visas and pay were all areas where there was problems indeed many of them are still waiting for thousands of pounds of back pay. My advice is avoid them like the plague !!!!:mad:

I couldn't agree more. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!!!!