PDA

View Full Version : Can't F****** Believe it!!!

Left Coaster
12th Apr 2006, 09:21
What would you do if the biggest waste of skin you ever knew in aviation showed up at a really great place to work, and you knew he cheated and lied to get in? I mean REALLY? This guy should be GONE ASAP...I need a drink:mad: :mad: :mad:

Morbid
12th Apr 2006, 09:36
All you need to do is organise a carefully orchestrated smear campaign. Sexual preference is normally the best one to use. If your in the part of the world where its ok to be Gay lable him a paedophile, If your in the part of the world where its ok to be a paedophile lable him a wifebeater, if your in the part of the world where all the above are ok.... lable him a pilot.

Should be gone in no time at all!:ok:

mary_hinge
12th Apr 2006, 09:38
Had the same situation a couple of years back, met him in the corridor and asked what he was doing, denied that he had worked previously at a couple of other companies, his CV was utter B00L00X.

Bit my tongue, waited for the first meeting with him and several others and started to chip! As soon as others realised he was a fraud they started as well, guy lasted less than 1 month.:ok:

surely not
12th Apr 2006, 23:50
If the person needs an airside pass and they have lied on their CV then according to the DfT regs there is grounds for sacking them. I know someone in a senior position with a UK company who has omitted a couple of jobs from their CV to make their CV look better and stop information being sought from the companies they omitted.

tinpis
13th Apr 2006, 01:53
Tin has encountered many of these types .
A fiver says he will be management pilot in the very near future.

acbus1
13th Apr 2006, 06:14
What would you do if the biggest waste of skin you ever knew in aviation showed up
I'd walk away.

I hate huge crowds. :*

Left Coaster
13th Apr 2006, 11:08
Already have...this particular fellow is WAY more capable than many at organising his own downfall...:D