View Full Version : 9/11 conspiracy video

ATIS
11th Apr 2006, 16:37
Just came accross this video.
Some questions asked do make u think, others you just have to laugh at

www.metacafe.com/watch/31046/reopen_9_11/

4Foxtrot
11th Apr 2006, 16:46
The video isn't as interesting as the morons debating how fast the towers fell. With rationale like that, I'm glad I'm wearing my tin foil hat.

strafer
11th Apr 2006, 16:51
Everyone know's how WTC 7 collapsed. It was Prince Phillip from the grassy knoll with an MI6-designed death ray. Durrr.

By the way ATIS, I'm a Nigerian banker and I've found $100 million in a dormant bank account. Simply PM me all your bank details and I'll give you half.

Two's in
11th Apr 2006, 17:50
Clear, compelling, evidence that Electro-Convulsive Therapy could genuinely help some people.

wingman863
11th Apr 2006, 18:08
I'd watch out for flying flameballs if I were you ATIS. Any mention of 9/11 conspiracies around here usually end in a slagging match and a great deal of bitterness. :*

I've no problem disussing it but some people object to it for reasons I will never understand.

PaperTiger
11th Apr 2006, 18:17
...some people object to it for reasons I will never understand.No Son, I don't suppose you ever will :zzz:

ex_matelot
11th Apr 2006, 18:21
I watched a documentary the other night called ''The falling man''.It was based around footage of one of the poor souls who chose to jump from the WTC rather than be burned alive and searching to find out his identity.In summary it struck me as being made by a man who just happened to be in the right place at an awful time to film the footage and he passed it off,in order to be recognised,as some form of abstract art,implying throughout it held philosophical significance.
Well,he got his recognition anyway:sad:

Ontariotech
11th Apr 2006, 18:56
I have seen better videos than that, but it does bring out some further information I was not aware of.

For anyone to believe that it was without a doubt, caused completely by outside terrorist forces is not getting the big picture. There are quite a few of those people on here that will go bannana's when they see this post and see the video. But, they have their opinion, and I have mine.

There are, still is, and always will be speculation surrounding the events of that day. It cannot be avoided.

Rainboe
11th Apr 2006, 23:13
You've done this before haven't you? This is the thinking of 'keep throwing enough mud and you will eventually get some to stick'. Keep chiping away, and some gullible person will eventually believe it. Sometimes these conspiracy theory people come across as a little miswired in the brain department. You people keep throwing these theories up, can't you accept that most people throw them back at you as garbage? You are pedalling theories as daft as many religions- can't you see that?

Wino
12th Apr 2006, 02:31
It is a disgrace for anyone on a PROFFESSIONAL PILOTS website to provide links and free advertising for this bullshit.

many fine aviators and cabin crew were killed on 9/11 and I DEEPLY resent anyone scoring points off of their corpses.

As an American Airlines pilot, I would like to KILL the makers of these bullshit websites and conspiracy theories.... Slowly, and with a lot of pain.

Jeers
Wino

con-pilot
12th Apr 2006, 02:40
I agree Wino, that's why I now refuse to respond to these idiots.

BlueDiamond
12th Apr 2006, 03:10
I've no problem disussing it but some people object to it for reasons I will never understand.
I would not have thought that the concept of offensive drivel actually needed to be understood ... but then what do I know about the way the minds of conspiracy theorists work?

Whenever an event of the magnitude of 9/11 takes place, it is never very long before conspiracy theories start to emerge. Most of them are designed to make people think ... but not too deeply lest the wild ideas are seen for what they really are. There will be a little bit of truth, many misleading statements that will sound plausible, and an entire dungheap of imaginative and improbable pseudo-science to "back it all up."

We have conspiracy theories for the moon landings, the deaths of Diana and Kennedy, 9/11 and anything else that affected us deeply. They should all be treated with deep suspicion if not outright contempt. The events of 9/11, as Wino has indicated, were too tragic and too personal to many people here and it is extremely disrespectful to keep drawing attention to these questionable and fanciful theories on this site. Take it elsewhere please.

Ontariotech
12th Apr 2006, 03:10
The websites are Bullshit, I would stop short of killing them though. Again, if you do not like the message, do not read it.

I just think there are to many weird things that happend that day.

It's almost like the grassy knoll thingy with JFK.

AnEviltwinEr
12th Apr 2006, 03:13
Just came accross this video.
Some questions asked do make u think, others you just have to laugh at

www.metacafe.com/watch/31046/reopen_9_11/ (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/31046/reopen_9_11/)

Mostly laugh.

About how the hijacker found pentagon:

1: find a huge, odd looking building with lots and lots of protection in the middle of a city
2: set enginespeed on 70
3: get as close to ground as you can with an angle straight into this building.
4: see your life pass by your eyes. Literally.

How can you miss a target as big as pentagon??

Dude, this story has as many holes as an average fishnet.

ChrisVJ
12th Apr 2006, 05:50
Want to find a place these days? Buy a $100 GPS. Set the co-ordinates as destination 1. When ready turn it on and follow arrow. Seems to me pretty well anyone can find anywhere today.

Maybe I am being too obvious.

emergov
12th Apr 2006, 12:12
wikipedia has a good essay on why conspiracy theories exist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory refers. Basically it says that people make up or believe conspiracy theories to explain complex issues or events. 9/11 was always going to breed a raft of conspiracy theories because people find it hard to believe they were 'failed' by their country's security measures.
Doesn't excuse the overblown drivel in the link, though.

eal401
12th Apr 2006, 13:03
I would like to KILL the makers of these bullshit websites and conspiracy theories.... Slowly, and with a lot of pain.

Given that would make you the exact moral equal of the hijackers on 9/11, what would you be acheiving?

strafer
12th Apr 2006, 13:11
eal - it's the stupidy and credulity of the believers in conspiracy theories that offends me. Wino, as an AA pilot and resident of NJ has many more reasons to be offended. Perhaps you should think about that before making such silly statements?

ex_matelot
12th Apr 2006, 13:14
Morals are all relative,a senseless analogy anyway.

Danny
12th Apr 2006, 13:41
Give it a break. Too many people spinning in here, all with a proverbial fish hook stuck in their mouths. :hmm: