View Full Version : What experience do you have?

kris welsh
10th Apr 2006, 22:23
This topic ain't me trying to show off, because i have none (wrt to rotary wing)! besides a half hour flight in an R22, so next to none.

i'm just curious as to what all you guys do and how you got to do it. From hard core training to lucky break, milestones in your career, regrets... anything you feel that's made you the pilot you are today.

tell me a story!

cheers guys

kris

ps if you don't like the topic give it a day it'll be off the front page, a week and it'll be forgotten.

Whirlygig
10th Apr 2006, 22:36
Well this is the place to find of the most experienced pilots in the world! Seriously! But they don't always talk about it!

There is, if you search,a Rotorheads Who's Who thread but I can't find it. Heliport - is it still there - it's got me curious again!

Cheers

Whirls

Heliport
12th Apr 2006, 06:54
kris

Some pilots have posted on this thread: Rotorheads Who's Who (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=99308), but it's the tip of the iceberg.

If you browse through the threads in the forum and you'll find a wealth of information and stories from all over the world about "what all you guys do and how you got to do it. From hard core training to lucky break, milestones in your career, regrets... anything you feel that's made you the pilot you are today."

Heliport