PDA

View Full Version : Second time round - CX interview

dhiraj_mirch
10th Apr 2006, 14:20
Hello.

I didnt make it past the interview last year. I applied again this year and have been called in to meet with H.R. next week.

Has anyone been in my situation? What kind of questions will they ask the second time round? Any different from the first time round?

Any advice would be a great help.

I wish the rest of you good luck.

12th Apr 2006, 15:41
Qestions can't possibly be altered that much. It's all about your passion about flying and stuff like that. However, this time round they will be asking questions that you stumbled last time~not just your passion about flying, but improvement is what they want to see right now. Do you still remember what can't of questions you failed to give a satisfying answer? If you do, improve it~

dhiraj_mirch
13th Apr 2006, 02:37
hi 14182,

thanks for the info.

well yes, there were a few points i could have improved on.

i did blank out and stutter in the interview when asked about the training cathay would be providing in OZ, even though i knew the answer an hour ago. there were also a few points regarding my job then - they found it hard to see why i wanted to make the switch to aviation.

well.. at least i know what to prepare for now. thanks again!

dhiraj_mirch
12th May 2006, 03:57
Hey,
Thanks for the advice. Made it throught the 1st interview. Have my 2nd round coming up this month.
Cheers!