PDA

View Full Version : What is s/he like?

G-CPTN
9th Apr 2006, 21:16
How many of you have had 'serial' partners, where the basic outline (tall, thin or square and curvy) has been the same from one to the next?
Do you agree that most of the features that were embodied in your first 'score' partner are something that you have (subconsciously) sought when seeking a replacement?
I certainly have a 'specification' which I apply when weighing-up 'my type', and sometimes I'll see someone in a (very) public environment such as the Underground that you just KNOW would be right for you! Of course I rarely (if ever) get to know these 'ghosts' of partners past.
Do others go for the same type, or are you not so fussy?

Keygrip
9th Apr 2006, 21:37
I go for the initials. Either A on its own, or A and B if you take a breath.
I---I

ExSimGuy
9th Apr 2006, 21:44
Dunno about "serial" - tend to be big gaps between these days, but no, they tend to be totally different, prob due to the "last one" being a complete disaster for me, so I'm looking for someone completely different, even if that means they turn out to be a "completely different" disaster :sad:

tall and tasty
9th Apr 2006, 21:50
Very strangely I am attracted to people who look similar. All of them are Mr. Bosnian (the 007 variety), swarve, sophisticated, alluring with that gentlemanly manner, drop dead gorgeous voice (i.e. an accident), dark looks, with either smoldering grey/blue or green eyes surrounded by long dark lashes.

But the person can act like a gallant gentleman at a moments notice and a rough animal as and when is necessary.

So yes I guess I do go for the serial person, trouble is they are so hard to find.

Only know two in real life who fit tat bill and both married at the moment: ugh:

So off to see Very strangely I am attracted to people who look similar. All of them are Mr. Bosnian (the 007 variety), swarve, sophisticated, alluring with that gentlemanly manner, drop dead gorgeous voice (i.e. an accident), dark looks, with either smoldering grey/blue or green eyes surrounded by long dark lashes.

But the person can act like a gallant gentleman at a moments notice and a rough animal as and when is necessary.

So yes I guess I do go for the serial person, trouble is they are so hard to find.

Only know two in real life who fit tat bill and both married at the moment: ugh:

So off to see Antonio Banderas in his latest movie instead

TnT

TnT

timmcat
9th Apr 2006, 21:52
Tit man meself.

G-CPTN
9th Apr 2006, 21:57
Does she hold you to that?

ExSimGuy
9th Apr 2006, 22:01
TnT - "repeticious", or excessive use of "Ctrl V"?

Or is it me, late at night (in this time zone) and too many bevvies?

Hope you find the eyes ;)

AerBabe
9th Apr 2006, 22:31
I go for the initials. Either A on its own, or A and B if you take a breath.
I---I

:D ;)

I---I

Gingerbread Man
9th Apr 2006, 22:52
Mine are so similar it's almost as if they've been cut from a mold.

http://www.beautifulcookies.com/ProductPics/Large/favgingerbreadWoman.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist ;) . Seriously though, I don't really seem to have a pattern that I follow. Thought timmcat's response rang true though :p .

Ginger :8

singaporegirl
9th Apr 2006, 22:56
Rich. :rolleyes: :cool:

Onan the Clumsy
9th Apr 2006, 23:06
I just like a nice thick fleece.

G-CPTN
9th Apr 2006, 23:10
Are they all called Baabara by any chance?

neil armstrong
9th Apr 2006, 23:40
i have a pattern,

Im getting older ,they are getting younger

Neil

con-pilot
9th Apr 2006, 23:45
I must say that both of my wives and nearly every woman, or girls in high school and university, I dated have all had one thing in common.

They were/are tall.

I'm 6ft 5 and I just have alway been attracted to tall women.

Jerricho
10th Apr 2006, 03:19
Ginge, you crack me up :ok:

Buster Hyman
10th Apr 2006, 04:03
Only ever had the one partner. But, if I was to look for a trend, she'd have to be the type that needs no makeup...you know, no suprises the next morning!

acbus1
10th Apr 2006, 07:06
Definite pattern in my case.

Serial nutters/schizos/depressives/neurotics/control freaks, all of them. :\

GETA
10th Apr 2006, 08:17
No real type but I tend to like the tall blond ones, the "tall, dark and handsome" cliche does not apply.;)

tilewood
10th Apr 2006, 08:23
Timcat. Where do you find a man with tits?!!:}

Whirlygig
10th Apr 2006, 09:34
Where do you find a man with tits?!!
Most building sites :} where you can see a lot of "cleavage" as well :yuk:

Cheers

Whirls