PDA

View Full Version : One for the exhibitionists...

Piltdown Man
9th Apr 2006, 11:59
Schiphol have now introduced their new scanner in the Crew Centre. The new scanner, some sort of radar jobby, "removes" the clothes from your body so that the operator can have a really good "look-see", front and back, without restriction. We are told that for "privacy" reasons, the victim's face is pixellated to provide anonimity which implies that the picture in their display leaves little to the imagination. Ask me nicely, and I'll show you mine, but there are some people who are a little bit more private. I think it reasonable that your crew know in advance that this sort of examination will take place. What do you people think of this?

PM.

(The operators though, are easy to spot. Very thick glasses, one arm with well developed musculature and a trolly full of Kleenex.)

Globaliser
9th Apr 2006, 13:27
If it's anything like the one being trialled at LHR for pax screening, nobody is going to get any thrills out of it. Especially not when it's my body on the screen. And especially when the display's been stretched in the horizontal direction, as (I'm sure) it has. :D

757manipulator
9th Apr 2006, 13:39
They are gonna need about 3 screens to get my bulk into the frame..! (if I have a muscular arm and a bag of kleenex..do I really need the glasses?)