PDA

View Full Version : NetJets and where else?

Deep Vein
7th Apr 2006, 13:50
Just a cry for help.

I am looking for a career in Corporate Aviation, but only have a type rating and experience of commercial airline ops on a EFIS equipped twin turboprop. I have applied for an F/O position with Net Jets, but would like to spread the net a little wider.

Currently I am based in NW England but ultimately I would like to use my career to take me to work in Europe (hence NJ application).

Does anybody out there have any suggestions as to where there may be other emerging opportunities to enter business aviation?

Thanks

Tailgunner Joe
19th Apr 2006, 08:55
If you have a typerating C525 / C550 / C560 / C650 you can start right away with Solid aiR in the Netherlands... :ok:

Looooong haul
19th Apr 2006, 09:30
Beware. Solid Air is a pay your own rating outfit with no salary but 100 Euro a day pocket money for F/O's.... Ryanair behaviour in corporate land :yuk:

What are you after? Most corporates have no schedule so you might be working or have to be available 24/7. NetJets is run like an airline and has stable rosters so that might help.

London Executive Aviation is also a good outfit, stable has been there for years and a young expanding fleet with mainly new aircaft coming in. www.flylea.com

Another decent operator is Privat Air.
Good luck!

Tailgunner Joe
19th Apr 2006, 10:30
Beware. Solid Air is a pay your own rating outfit with no salary but 100 Euro a day pocket money for F/O's.... Ryanair behaviour in corporate land :yuk:

Will be an complete different story if you already have your rating. The pocketmoney has been chanced into a full salary. Not the best but it's better.

Anyway good luck..

His dudeness
19th Apr 2006, 12:26
Yeah, start right away IF you speak Dutch...
I have all the ratings they require but I donīt speak dutch...

Tailgunner Joe
19th Apr 2006, 12:30
Yeah, start right away IF you speak Dutch...
I have all the ratings they require but I donīt speak dutch...

For the moment I ensure you, again, IF you have a rating already, that new crew is more than welcome due to new aircraft.

Flintstone
19th Apr 2006, 15:07
If you have a typerating C525 / C550 / C560 / C650 you can start right away with Solid aiR in the Netherlands... :ok:
Observation clearly not your strong point, eh Joe?
.....but only have a type rating and experience of commercial airline ops on a EFIS equipped twin turboprop.
Last time I looked none of the Cessna types you quoted had propellors and yet you still felt the need to promote Solid aiR. A suspicious person might think you had an interest in the company?

badgerpuppy
19th Apr 2006, 15:09
dudes,

anyone got any contacts for solidair? web site tel etc?

Tailgunner Joe
19th Apr 2006, 15:17
Observation clearly not your strong point, eh Joe?
Last time I looked none of the Cessna types you quoted had propellors and yet you still felt the need to promote Solid aiR. A suspicious person might think you had an interest in the company?

Yes, I do have interest in the company, you are correct.

website is http://www.solid-airline.com or [email protected]

Good luck to you all.

TJ :ok:

trainer too 2
19th Apr 2006, 19:38
Great a dutch version of Greggair.. boom and bust :eek:

Flintstone
20th Apr 2006, 17:02
Yes, I do have interest in the company, you are correct.

Never have guessed :hmm:

Miles Magister
20th Apr 2006, 18:34
I have heard that Gold Air are recruiting at the moment. Might be worth a try.

MM