PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Systems

jetbrett
7th Apr 2006, 12:09
I am sitting ATPL systems and I was just wondering if anyone new any good sites that go through every single mode of the EICAS/EFIS in good detail with diagrams. Thanks for your help in advance, hopefully it will give my knowledge a stronger understanding so I can pass "that exam".

Cheers :ok:

Sid Departure
7th Apr 2006, 12:33
Hello Jetbrett.
This site will give you some information on EFIS
http://www.b737.org.uk/flightinsts.htm
Also have a browse through the web sites listed in the Tech log forum.
Hope this helps.

Cheers Sid

planemad_bk
7th Apr 2006, 14:18
Mate, try www.smartcockpit.com

Navajo King
8th Apr 2006, 12:54
jetbrett,

I just completed Systems a few weeks ago and can tell you that it's not a simple exam. There's lots of information to learn and I doubt you'll learn everything just by looking around at multiple websites. If you're trying to find a cheap way to study instead of buying a course or set of good books, then my advice would be to go and spend the money. Something like AFT would be a good choice.

You'll feel a lot more confident going into the exam if you study properly.

Cheers,

NK

Buffalo Soldier
9th Apr 2006, 02:51
Got to agree with NK there, you couldnt be King of the PA31 domain without knowin stuff n sh!t, just ask a certain feline pseudonym who hangs around here ... :}

BS

jetbrett
9th Apr 2006, 10:24
I have already sat the theory course over the last 3 weeks, just consolidating my knowledge on the EADI/EICAS/EHSI. I am just trying to fill in the gaps that the course doesnt cover, which im told by people who have sat the exam can get you caught with a confused look on your face in the exam. Thanks for your insights though. JB