PDA

View Full Version : Where have all JetBlasters gone ?

The Invisible Cat
7th Apr 2006, 01:26
Where have all JetBlasters gone, long time passing ?
Where have all JetBlasters gone, long time ago ?
Gone to real life everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn ?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Whirlygig
7th Apr 2006, 01:29
Well after much soul-searching and the kind words of a good friend and fellow ppruner, I'm still here :p

But.

I always wondered where that life-sized poster I had of Clint Eastwood as The Man With No Name went?! :confused:

Cheers

Whirls

edited to add - Oi Invisble Cat! You just changed your post from "posters" to "JetBlasters"

sixmilehighclub
7th Apr 2006, 01:42
Looking at the time over there in Blighty, they've probably all gone to bed.

With someone.

Lucky Bar Stewards.

Oh life is so cruel!

:{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{

Jerricho
7th Apr 2006, 01:53
You rang????????

IMHFO
7th Apr 2006, 01:55
Six - get with it you sady. If you're in Sydney then you've got a damned sight more potential than me in Canberra errrrgggghhhhh

Friday at Minque - he he he

sixmilehighclub
7th Apr 2006, 02:02
Hitting the Ice Bar tonight, you're welcome to join us! (though please forgive how I look dressed as an eskimo!) Hmm, That gives me an idea.... :p

KInky? Moi?? :E

IMHFO
7th Apr 2006, 02:10
Too old for you baby - so sick of 25 year olds (yeah right) - different language, all over the shop, break my heart.......... insane bodies - OK I'm back.

Blacksheep
7th Apr 2006, 02:25
Slasher's still around - he was over in the Computers & Internet Forum the other day - but he doesn't Blast anymore. I think a lot of the others are still around but under different user names. The often outraged and always grumpy Tartan Gannet left in a huff after being moderated once too often. He started his own website for grumpies but I don't know if its still there.

Rumour has it that Hugh Jarse had to change his name after a successful stomach stapling operation, and that preacher fellow who had found Jesus lost him again when he was seduced by a satanist who could talk with her mouth full.