PDA

View Full Version : Great quote

sangiovese.
6th Apr 2006, 18:57
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/TrainingAndAdventure/F1TeamGivefatAlbertARunForHisMoney.htm
Wing Commander Adrian Maddox, Officer Commanding United Kingdom Mobile Air Movements Squadron (UK MAMS), who oversaw the project, said:
"It is very interesting to see the processes the Honda Team goes through to put a car onto the track. It is not dissimilar to the logistical operations of the military of putting an aircraft in another country.

Disimilar, my arsse. I bet Honda have a better budget, better welfare and modern equipment and spares that aren't 'just in time lean'

Always_broken_in_wilts
6th Apr 2006, 20:14
And what would a bl@@dy mover know about putting aircraft anywhere...........unless you want to include putting it U/S with a set of aircraft steps/fork lift:E

All spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Roland Pulfrew
6th Apr 2006, 21:21
A team of personnel from Honda Racing Formula One Team was visiting RAF Lyneham to conduct low-speed testing
Quite apt for the Fat Albert really!;)

Dunhovrin
7th Apr 2006, 10:28
Actually chaps I've got to agree with Muppet Leader. Both involve bunches of blokes poncing around in shiny new jumpsuits - it's just Honda actually achieve things...

southside
7th Apr 2006, 16:02
it's just Honda actually achieve things...Yesterday 22:21like what? like being 30 points behind the French after only 3 races.....thats 10 points a meeting they are losing...