PDA

View Full Version : Political Poll

colmac747
5th Apr 2006, 15:40
Imagine if there was a general election tomorrow. Who'd win?

Let's find out.. http://snappoll.com/poll/86902.php

I've deliberately not put "other" has this is just a straight battle between the reds and blues

strafer
5th Apr 2006, 15:41
I want to vote SNP. Why no button?

colmac747
5th Apr 2006, 15:45
Purely because Labour or Conservative would win it. I'm from Jockistan, although i ain't voting SNP:E

bar fly
5th Apr 2006, 15:46
You cannot vote repeatedly.

Well that told me.

colmac747
5th Apr 2006, 15:50
Is it just me or does the poll result take an age to appear? :ugh:

Honey Trucker
5th Apr 2006, 15:55
Considering most of the contributors here seem to be Daily Mail ranters or Daily Telegraph "Angry of Surbiton" types I don't even need to look at the poll results to guess that the Conservative party will have a massive lead. The political bias in this forum is obvious after reading just a few threads.

under_exposed
5th Apr 2006, 15:56
Tories 63%, Labour 25%. Where did the other 12% go?

acbus1
5th Apr 2006, 16:00
Where did the other 12% go?
Gordon Brown probably has it in his sticky little mits. :mad:

colmac747
5th Apr 2006, 16:13
Considering most of the contributors here seem to be Daily Mail ranters or Daily Telegraph "Angry of Surbiton" types I don't even need to look at the poll results to guess that the Conservative party will have a massive lead. The political bias in this forum is obvious after reading just a few threads.

You may speak on behalf of some. I neither read the Mail or Telegraph.
Maybe people just want change..nowt wrong with that.;)

Honey Trucker
5th Apr 2006, 16:19
Maybe people just want change..nowt wrong with that

...and the differences between "New" Labour and the re-vamped new-look Tories under a thrusting young dynamic leader are...?

Everyone is fighting for the middle ground now, the differences are merely cosmetic. It really is quite a strange time when the Liberal Democrats are seen as being the most radical party in terms of policy. :confused:

Jerricho
5th Apr 2006, 16:37
Considering most of the contributors here seem to be Daily Mail ranters or Daily Telegraph "Angry of Surbiton" types

Many of the contibutors here haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

King Pong
5th Apr 2006, 16:42
Already noticed a long time ago on other PPrune threads and forums that anti Conservative posts get deleted by the moderators while anti Blair/ Labour posts remain.

Jerricho
5th Apr 2006, 16:43
And how many of the Moderators actually reside in the UK? :rolleyes:

djk
5th Apr 2006, 16:50
Says the tories would win, but only 24 votes have been cast.
It doesn't say in which constituency though

tilewood
5th Apr 2006, 19:37
Oh God I think I just lost my deposit!! :hmm: