PDA

View Full Version : Darwin award candidate

barit1
5th Apr 2006, 13:07
How idiotic (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-04-homeland-official-arrest_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA) can you get? :yuk:

verticalhold
5th Apr 2006, 13:19
Bags I be the first one to suggest removing his nads and playing golf with them. If true he is a seriously sick man and should spend a very long time locked away from temptation.

Unfortunately I bet he gets away with it on a plea bargain: "It was the stresses and strains of high office that turned me into a sick perve with no more right to be on God's earth than a leach your honour.":yuk:

zarniwoop
5th Apr 2006, 13:19
And this guy is in charge of homeland security?

Well, I suppose I should sleep better at night knowing this idiot is making the world a safer place. :mad:

Rainboe
5th Apr 2006, 13:32
Sometimes you could be forgiven for thinking all these internet chat rooms are full of old fat perverted men pretending to be 14 year old girls chatting and talking about rude girly things to other 14 year old girls who are really old fat not-perverted police officers trying to entrap the old fat perverted men!

It would be almost funny if it wasn't so sick.

PS Rainboe is really a young fat perverted 14 year old girl pretending to be an old fat perverted ex airline pilot, but don't tell anybody that. This is only Jetblast- nobody comes in here.

pigboat
5th Apr 2006, 19:40
You can get as idiotic as the - to paraphrase Tony Draper - the feckwit judge who acquitted this piece of excrement. (calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2006/04/01/1515299-sun.html)

tony draper
5th Apr 2006, 19:46
Hey!! some of us pervs int fat!!
:E

barit1
4th Jun 2006, 19:55
This story's been pretty quiet lately, but there is some news. (http://wjz.com/topstories/local_story_143171543.html)

Saintsman
4th Jun 2006, 20:48
Ok, the guy deserves all he gets but I'm still not sure about these stings.

Basically they are setting someone up to commit a crime. Wouldn't their time be better spent aprehending people who have already committed crimes?

Rainboe
4th Jun 2006, 21:08
I posted this 5 April in Jetblast. Very sick, but I can't help finding the following thought hilarious!
Sometimes you could be forgiven for thinking all these internet chat rooms are full of old fat perverted men pretending to be 14 year old girls chatting and talking about rude girly things to other 14 year old girls who are really old fat not-perverted police officers trying to entrap the old fat perverted men!

It would be almost funny if it wasn't so sick.

PS Rainboe is really a young fat perverted 14 year old girl pretending to be an old fat perverted ex airline pilot, but don't tell anybody that. This is only Jetblast- nobody comes in here.

barit1
4th Jun 2006, 21:34
Ok, the guy deserves all he gets but I'm still not sure about these stings.
Basically they are setting someone up to commit a crime. Wouldn't their time be better spent aprehending people who have already committed crimes?

Everything is carefully logged. The cop logs into a kids chatroom as a 14-yr-old, sits and waits for the perp to approach. It's not entrapment, in that the "kid" makes no advances at all. The perp does all the offers. If it doesn't follow this scenario, there is no case to prosecute.

It's one of the few areas where crime prevention is really successful, IMHO, and it targets some of the lowest of the low.

On the other hand - street corner surveillance cameras do nothing more than move the crime to another "safer" zone. Largely a waste of time/money.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
4th Jun 2006, 22:21
Fat old Perv: Would you like to have sex?

14 yr old girl who's really a fat old pervy police office: Yes I would

Fat olf Perv: How would I get to your place then?

14 yr old girl who's really a fat old pervy police office: You would proceed in a Heasterly direction m'lud...

oops

BlueWolf
5th Jun 2006, 01:32
Knock knock. (sound of door opening).

"Hello."

"Hello...?"

"'Ere, you're not a 14-year-old-girl."

"Neither are you."

"Oh. Well then."

"You're a fat old pervert."

"I could say the same for you."

"I suppose so."