PDA

View Full Version : Tranche 3 Redundancies

4Foxtrot
5th Apr 2006, 08:35
Slim pickings unless you're Eng Tech or Pers Admin. Those that applied for Tranche 2 need to reapply for Tranche 3 as the paperwork won't rollover. Isn't there a button on JPA for this?

South Bound
5th Apr 2006, 08:43
More focussed than last time as well - hope the people in the bracket don't take it personally!:{

no step
5th Apr 2006, 09:05
Anyone know the Eng Tech criteria?:\

opso
5th Apr 2006, 09:11
Anything for Flt Ops?

Danny_Boy
5th Apr 2006, 09:18
what about Cat Acct - getting rid of the whole trade, just a few of them can remuster to chef!

Danny_Boy
5th Apr 2006, 09:21
can anyone tell me how to post a table so that I can put the whole list in for any PPRuners that haven't got access to it?

4Foxtrot
5th Apr 2006, 09:30
Those with DII or RLI access should be able to view the quotas from here:

http://www.innsworth.raf.r.mil.uk/live/General/Tranche%203%20Signal%203%20Apr%2006%20(2).doc

no step
5th Apr 2006, 10:04
can anyone tell me how to post a table so that I can put the whole list in for any PPRuners that haven't got access to it?

Sure that I and many others would really appreciate that table

Wish I knew how

BEagle
5th Apr 2006, 10:12
Put it on your screen, then click 'Prnt Scrn'. Open MS Photo Editor and paste in the new image. Cut the bits out you don't need, then save it as a .jpg. Then upload it to somewhere like photobucket and import the image to PPRuNE in your reply.

But less than 600 pixels wide or you'll upset people!

DO NOT DO THIS if it is protectively marked or copyrighted!

Danny_Boy
5th Apr 2006, 11:38
got it all set up, but not allowed to post attachments! :(

foldingwings
5th Apr 2006, 11:42
got it all set up, but not allowed to post attachments! :(

Just as well, really, as the info I received this morning is RESTRICTED MANAGEMENT:uhoh:

FW

Danny_Boy
5th Apr 2006, 11:46
From the signal: PLEASE DISSEMINATE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO ALL RAF PERSONNEL, INCLUDING THOSE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE PARENTING RESPONSIBILITIES.

Only the Embargoed avance copies were R-M, it will be in the next issue of RAF News (and probably UN2K), plus is on just about every stn website. For full dissemination after 0900 today. I was hoping to help those that are on leave etc and can't get it from their unit.

foldingwings
5th Apr 2006, 11:50
Fair call but that doesn't mean that the caveat has been lifted and it ain't in RAF News yet! It will probably be in the Telegraph tomorrow, especially if the details are posted here!!!

Danny_Boy
5th Apr 2006, 11:53
FW - If it is for all RAF personnel, so how can it be 'Management'.

The IBN and the Q&A piece, however, remain R-M.

Don't want to get into a bitching match though - ARRSE and e-goat are the forums for that!

foldingwings
5th Apr 2006, 12:02
Caution in everything, old boy! Just a cautionary note.

FW

Avtur
5th Apr 2006, 14:25
A quote from the document referring to the liklihood of a fourth tranche:

"a number of measures have been employed in order to enhance natural outflow..."

Now we know the real purpose of AFT, WHT, IRT, IDT, Op FT, JPA etc. Stand by for more pain...

pvr not dwr
6th Apr 2006, 06:59
All trade group one are 300/sac-jt enlist b4 april03 jnco 170 b4 april 91, snco, 87 chief b4 84 etc etc. quite a few old duffer mates born b4 57/59 wing co, groupie even some avm/ac 5 i think.

no step
6th Apr 2006, 07:52
Thanks for the info.

Missed another one, looks like I'll have to make a career out of it after all:{

L1A2 discharged
8th Apr 2006, 21:06
Bu:mad: r. not in this one either. Doing the sums and the calendar calcs. Notice goes in once JPA works .....

.... might be in a while yet.

Dogfish
9th Apr 2006, 11:08
Not many ringers getting made redundant.......oh well no change there then:mad:

opso
9th Apr 2006, 21:14
Tell us about it - simply not fair as we wanted redundancy! :( Instead, we are going to be part of the 'enhanced natural outflow'. :{

stuckinLatinAmerica
19th Apr 2006, 22:32
I've seen the signal which gives the table - and they are looking to let 35 of my rank/trade go. Yippee!

Trouble is, in my current location away from the civilized world, all the local copies of DCIs were burned years ago and I don't have access to the RAF Intranet for DCIs, DINs, etc.

Does anyone know of a site where I can download an electronic copy of the relevant rules and regs, i.e. DCI RAF 39/04, and all associated annexes?

Alternatively, if some kind soul has overseas faxing facilites could they please fax a copy of the DCI to me. I'll provide the relevant details upon receipt of a positive response.

Here's hoping, and ta muchly!