PDA

View Full Version : Volare in LTN?

fx-85ms
4th Apr 2006, 07:31
A Volare aircraft is parked in Luton near Harrods Aviation...Does anyone know what is going on?

Blighty Pilot
4th Apr 2006, 07:48
Does anyone care???? :8 :) lol

Whatever it is doing it doesn't look like it's going to be going anywhere very fast. It looks like it needs some serious TLC.

BlueA330
4th Apr 2006, 10:08
It is at Luton for maintenance it is operated by Hellas jet but is possibly going to Thomas Cook Belgium when finished

Dragon777
4th Apr 2006, 19:48
Hi fx,

Luckily we can 'count' on you to spot this kind of irregularities over there at LTN. :cool:

Maybe the fact that Alitalia has now acquired Volare may have something to do with it? I could imagine that the Italian flag carrier is looking to get rid of some leased Volare aircraft.

More appropriate would be the question why the A320 has got its spoilers engaged on both wings (I have my sources too!). Surely, there must be a danger of bird nests etc. :sad:

The iron lady does indeed look like she needs some Tender Loving Care as Blighty Pilot suggests.
Having said that, maybe that's why the aircraft will soon end up with Thomas Cook Belgium, as the fleet they started their operations with a couple of years ago consisted of some of JMC's shoddiest aircraft...

Keep on spotting, my Friend!

Dragon