PDA

View Full Version : IN FINLAND !

Marko79
3rd Apr 2006, 14:01
Moro !
I am engaged with a Finn girls from several years , and we are planning to move there in a close future ; actually we live in italy , i work as a flight dispatcher since 2000 in a quite big airline specialized in long range ops with B77 , B76 , A330 , B74 , MD11 . I 'd like to move there , and continue my job as flight dispatcher , have you got an idea about possibility to find job in Finland ? could anyboby post me some info about , if ? :uhoh:
cheers ,
Marko

Margarita
3rd Apr 2006, 15:05
Finnair is your primary candidate. Obviously there are others as well like Air Finland etc. Enjoy the weather and taxes.

NordicJetSet
3rd Apr 2006, 16:18
Well, there isn't too many airlines in Finland (especially longhaul :} ). I think Air Finland is the only one which has recently recruited operations staff from outside (with newspaper ad), otherwise you usually need to know the right people... Especially Finnair does hardly any recruiting from outside the company, most of the people have just worked their way from the bottom (ramp/check-in agent). My best advice would be to just send open application and CV to all the airlines (at least Finnair, Air Finland, Finncomm and Blue1).

Marko79
4th Apr 2006, 08:55
OF COURSE WX IS TOTALLY DIFF FROM HERE , BUT I LOVE THAT PLACE ..AND ..WELL ITALIAN TAX SITUATION IS NOT SO GOOD ! :uhoh: I WILL TRY TO SEND CV AND FREE APPLICATION FOR THEM...I WILL LET YOU KNOW ! CHEERS

Northern_Driver
9th Apr 2006, 08:06
"I am engaged with a Finn girls from several years" How many of them:D

Aslak
10th Apr 2006, 05:49
Well, I don't think you will be very impressed about the Finnish taxes, either...:}

All in all, your final "Buying Power" after the taxes and social security payments, etc is not that great in Finland.

In any case, welcome.

You may also try sending your resume to the smaller companies like Airfix Aviation and Jetflite. They operate business aircraft and they do have dispatchers.