PDA

View Full Version : Sreejith Pathak Aviation

vagabond 47
3rd Apr 2006, 07:00
Anybody help with a contact (pref phone) for the above company......advertising for Corp B727 Crew.

NZ X man
4th Apr 2006, 22:34
:}SKYJOBS. net had an ad for that job that referred you to aviation careers. I sent an email to the company you mentioned and received a notice that if I was not a member of aviation career's my info would be discarded. Their might have been a phone contact on that ad, I did not take that much of notice since I was on the computer.

:eek:Be for warned, aviation careers has run a few 727 job ads that are bogus, I do not know if it was with there knowledge or not, but I have read enough information on these forums to know that they were, and most pilots who commented on the positions were in agreement.

If you find out anything pass it on, I have flown a bunch of corporate 727 hours for companys in developing countries.:)

NZLeardriver
4th Apr 2006, 23:19
I have applied for a couple of jobs on those sites (Skyjobs, Aviationcareer, Planejobs). They are either jobs that you can see on every other site, or they are made up. Sometimes they use the same job ad but just change the country and the (fake) address.

vagabond 47
5th Apr 2006, 04:13
Thanks to Baf/LR/XMan for info; but he still remains elusive..........More info on Planejobs.com incl expected salary.
Will try "Spaced-out Richard" next,wonder if he pays block hrs or sector pay?
Cheers.