PDA

View Full Version : IBERIA - dirty fleet

PGCLRC
1st Apr 2006, 22:41
Why are Iberia airplanes dirty all the time? Do they ever clean their fleet?

pamann
1st Apr 2006, 22:50
I'd say quite the opposite. I've used them regularly over the last 12 months for both short and longhaul and they've always been spotless. Maybe just bad luck for you.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
2nd Apr 2006, 15:04
I'd say quite the opposite. I've used them regularly over the last 12 months for both short and longhaul and they've always been spotless. Maybe just bad luck for you.

Having been at CDG this weekend, I'd say Air France have got to be up there. A plain white fuselage really shows the dirt up.

And BWIA's A340 at MAN this weekend is also filthy.

HON 1R
2nd Apr 2006, 17:30
And BWIA's A340 at MAN this weekend is also filthy.
....Aswell as characteristically late ;)

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
2nd Apr 2006, 20:35
Ha - I saw the BWIA A340 on my way out of Manchester Saturday am, and again when I returned to MAN on Sunday pm.

I did wonder if the aircraft had actually moved in the meantime!

HON 1R
2nd Apr 2006, 23:23
Ha - I saw the BWIA A340 on my way out of Manchester Saturday am, and again when I returned to MAN on Sunday pm.
I did wonder if the aircraft had actually moved in the meantime!
Knowing what BWIA are like for delays..... probably not :}

BRISTOLRE
3rd Apr 2006, 08:58
Maybe they have a hosepipe ban..

Rampmole
3rd Apr 2006, 11:55
But did you see the syrian on sat in man... i aint seen such a filthy aircraft in all my days!!

bigflesh2005
4th Apr 2006, 09:34
i have often seen this when i go on holiday. it happens more in the summer months. this is because spain is a very hot and dry contry. especially in the summer. there is also a lot og golf courses which take up more supply of the water. when you travel further south it tends to be more dryer. there are now hosepipes in south england.