PDA

View Full Version : Pilot leader tells porkies

StopStart
31st Mar 2006, 11:16
It has been noticed that the pilot leader of the premier C130J sqn has been telling porkies.

Notwithstanding the fact that 2006 is the Chinese Year of The Rumour, his stories have become unreasonably unfeasible.

For pity's sake man, stop it......

Carry on. :cool:

Lara crofts pants
31st Mar 2006, 12:13
It would be very kind of you to give an indication of what porkies he has been spreading old boy

flipster
31st Mar 2006, 12:31
''Premier J Sqn'' - a contradiction in terms, old bean!

oops, sorry - I thought this was the banter thread, silly me!

In fact, the J sqns are all fine chaps/chapesses and, of course, one sqn must be better than the other, surely?

.....but which sqn and what have they been saying?!

StopStart
31st Mar 2006, 12:37
Terribly sorry old bean. Sadly his lies and half-truths have become so frequent and enormous that I now no longer know what is true and what isn't anymore.

I would urge caution if he begins any sentence with the word "Apparently....."

It's a slow friday afternoon here at Transport Command, as you may have gathered.........:rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be rehearsing your "Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking" type stuff? Or browsing the web for a nice shiny new pilot's briefcase?

:ok:

StopStart
31st Mar 2006, 12:42
And speaking of "Captain Speaking", if it isn't young flipster. How the devil?

Sorry, no banter here though, we're too busy annoying the pilot leader.

Anyway, surely one of the J sqns has to be "premier"........?

flipster
31st Mar 2006, 13:41
SS

Ab fab, me old! Life couldn't be easy-er!!
One of them 'premier'........hmmmmmm......not sure about that, perhaps one of them is the pits, though?

You know you shouldn't believe ANYTHING from ANYONE 'in power' - least of all, flt cdrs!

Flipster

BTW What IS a 'pilot leader' - is that a captain leader or a co leader - or is there just one on the Js? In which case, how does it work - do they all take it in turns or does someone just fill in wherever there is one of them in the UK for more than 3 days?