PDA

View Full Version : Thanks FWK

Blah Blah Fishpaste
29th Mar 2006, 05:31
Thanks FlingWingKing for the info regarding the covered incident. You are the only person who actually interpreted my Question as a question!
As i said in the thread, the aviation grape vine paints a very different picture so maybe now it can be corrected.
I can now go back and tell the highly experienced airline crew of some 30 years that they were wrong.

But as for the HUD, its dead easy but i am well aware of human factors, so who knows what the actual conditions were.

As for Anti skid inop....Huh? did you even read the first post?
Im glad you know where to find the terms and their meanings so now you can go and see that they have nothing to do with what we are refering to.
ABP's vs spats, nice try but they were never mentioned so what are you on about?
Its just goes to prove that rumours contain very DUFF GEN as you put it. Thats the purpose of pprune, to get clarification on rumours. And you are part of that same network so remember that before you start a wind up.
It must be nice for you to know everything...

Alternative procedure...would you rather have the wrong info being spread around about an incident, or get to the bottom of the rumour?
If you dont have constructive info, save the chirps for whats happening on your side of the world:ooh:

FlingWingKing
29th Mar 2006, 09:39
Had to go and re-read your thread "Just for Afriaviation (covered up incident)" to realise that the current one was not directed at my comments on the said thread.

The way your current one reads sounds like I made all those statements you refer to.

Like I said, it was just the version I heard from a very reliable source...of course, it could also be a bit duff gen. Will have to wait and see what the CAA comes up with in their report.

I dont think anything is being covered up. If ATC filed a report I'm sure it will be investigated.

With regards to your original thread aimed at Afriaviation:
It is my opinion that you had no intention to make it a black/white issue, but merely wanted to emphasize that the right person for the right job be chosen. I fully agree with that, but the fact remains that a workable solution need to be find to address to demographics in the cockpit.

And that is ALL I am going to say about that...............

................dont want this one to be closed too................

Fly safe