PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand

Saxon
25th Mar 2006, 18:25
Hi There,

Does anybody have the scoop on ANZ? Currently I am flying a turboprop in Canada, and am considering a change of scenary.

There have been a couple of threads on Avcanada regarding a move down under, but some of the replies tend to conflict with one another. For example, I have heard it is both very easy, or extreamly difficult to gain resedancy status and convert licences, depending on whom you talk to.

A couple of questions I have;

What is the current recruiting market like for pilots down under, and do you anticipate a trend up or down in th forseeable future?

Is there even a requirment for pilots from overseas at this time?

Any ifo is greatly appreciated,

Fly safe!

Sax

Thermal Image
26th Mar 2006, 05:33
Hi There,
Does anybody have the scoop on ANZ? Currently I am flying a turboprop in Canada, and am considering a change of scenary.
There have been a couple of threads on Avcanada regarding a move down under, but some of the replies tend to conflict with one another. For example, I have heard it is both very easy, or extreamly difficult to gain resedancy status and convert licences, depending on whom you talk to.
A couple of questions I have;
What is the current recruiting market like for pilots down under, and do you anticipate a trend up or down in th forseeable future?
Is there even a requirment for pilots from overseas at this time?
Any ifo is greatly appreciated,
Fly safe!
Sax

You might have better luck in these forums:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Saxon
26th Mar 2006, 13:53
Thanks thermal.

Maybe I will trawl thhrough all the forums before posting next time!

:\
Cheers,
Sax