View Full Version : ATR 42 recurent training

GUSTO
25th Mar 2006, 08:51
Hi All ,

I am looking for a training school in the US where I can do my recurent training on the ATR 42 . FSI is one but way too expensive !

Safe landings

Gusto

Nevrekar
25th Mar 2006, 10:32
I flew the ATR-42 from 1991-1993 with American Eagle, Flagship Airlines. My training was done at American Airlines Flight Academy in Dallas, TX. I believe they only fly the ATR-72 now. However they might offer contract training for the ATR-42.

flyboyike
26th Mar 2006, 03:11
I'm pretty sure FSI is your only bet anymore.

406pilot
28th Mar 2006, 18:05
hey gusto...

whats the matter is your company not supposed to do your recurrency training for you??

im a bit worried for you now please pm me and let me know whts going on with you...besides the most cost effective atr training is done in bangkok...i think you know that already...

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

GUSTO
29th Mar 2006, 15:23
Thanks guys , I was not sure that FSI was the only option but now I AM SURE:*
Habari 406 ,
Long time I had no news buddy , but I know that you are busy now at FL370 finally ...
I have no prob with my current company and there is no problem with the recurrent in BKK , my concern is that I hold a FAA licence which it is not valid at present on the ATR and I am trying to find a cheap recurrent for my company to agree to send me in the US , but $$$ talk ...
Say hi to everybody in TZ . I heard that Moses is CPT on TWOTTER now in HTAR ???
Cheers and keep well .