PDA

View Full Version : monthly pay?

sat1
24th Mar 2006, 22:24
hiya all,this may sound a daft question but please humour me.....Are there any ramp handling companies still doing weekly pay,ramp agents,baggage handlers etc(uk only)cheers:)

Ad!!!
28th Mar 2006, 14:20
Servisair are moving to monthly pay at the beginning of next month unfortunately.

HZ123
29th Mar 2006, 06:44
BA still work it out on a weekly basis but pay it every 28th day of the month. Ramp agents are on a starting £275 per week including shift pay worked out across the year.

sat1
30th Mar 2006, 10:04
:confused: Servisair are moving to monthly pay at the beginning of next month unfortunately.Really?have they been paying you weekly till now?

Ad!!!
30th Mar 2006, 10:36
Well I only just started two months ago but yes, all the handlers and ramp agents have been on weekly until next month. I get my last weekly pay packet today.

Rampmole
30th Mar 2006, 12:11
no mention of moving to monthly for servisair ramp lads at man station!!:)

Ad!!!
30th Mar 2006, 13:03
Yeah sorry i'm at Gatwick :ooh: I'm not sure whats happening at other stations though. :)

sat1
31st Mar 2006, 08:22
no mention of moving to monthly for servisair ramp lads at man station!!:)Hey rampmole are you saying that servisair are still paying weekly at manchester?Almost forgot,watta you think of "imagine"?:\

Rampmole
31st Mar 2006, 11:36
Yep am sayin ramp lads, bag hall lads still on weekly pay, no word of any of this monthly nonsense i know dispatch are on monthly pay....aint touched imagine, i know some lads have for the freebies but im happy enough on my own plan!!

sat1
29th Apr 2006, 20:45
Yep am sayin ramp lads, bag hall lads still on weekly pay, no word of any of this monthly nonsense i know dispatch are on monthly pay....aint touched imagine, i know some lads have for the fre ebies but im happy enough on my own plan!! Ok everyone has just been paid,WHO is experiencing 'teething problems' with the new pension payment system???????????

FougaMagister
29th Apr 2006, 22:25
Monthly pay?

Not enough... :sad:

sat1
1st May 2006, 11:41
Hey rampmole are you saying that servisair are still paying weekly at manchester?Almost forgot,watta you think of "imagine"?:\any one had their pension payments messed up this month?????????