PDA

View Full Version : Learjet operators in the Midle East

24th Mar 2006, 09:45
Hi, anyboy knows if there are Learjet operators in the Midle East?, and if so , would you recomend working for them?, interested in any info regarding this subject.

Thank you.
:ok:

Mike Echo
24th Mar 2006, 11:16
Execujet Aviation are looking for Captains and First Officers in Saudi. Check the Flight International Jobs on their website.

NZ X man
27th Mar 2006, 06:04
I don't think Executive jet is operating lear jets in the Middle East. You actually do not hear about too many Lear jet operators in the Middle East anymore.:ooh:

Mike Echo
27th Mar 2006, 06:33
Can only quote what I read from the Flight job website

"LR40 Commanders and First Officers

Based at ExecuJet's satellite office in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, crew may be scheduled to operate on a rotational basis. All applicants must be qualified and type rated on the LR40 aircraft, and have the following minimum qualifications and experience:"

Mind you, I would hope it is not in Jeddah as the Lear 40 has no APU.

M.E.

FLEXJET
27th Mar 2006, 06:54
Is LJ60 A6-EJA still operated by Execujet out of Dubai ?

CedarJet
29th Mar 2006, 20:51
A Lear 60 has been seen in Beirut the last few month. I was told it is operating for Cirrus-Middle East

chinny
30th Mar 2006, 06:01
:eek: Yes Execujet Middle East does operate lr 60, yes flex it is still EJA. Rumour mill is that they will be looking at 60 expansion sometime later this year-watch this space.

There are 3 or 4 lear operators in Midd East from Saudi to Kuwait -31,35,40 and 60-not the best of a/c for the region in my opinion-not big enough for the business men here-dont have a great range but adequate.
:zzz:

VTSP

EricCartman
2nd Apr 2006, 17:54
chinny, i'd be very interested (for everyone's benefit) in getting the Execujet data on the middle east updated in our air charter directory (http://www.rsvpair.com/planeguide)
i'lll dig a bit today and see what I can find...
so far it looks like UAE has three Lears (that one database is showing anyway)
2 Lear 35's by UAE Royal Flight
and 1 Lear 60 by Execujet Middle East
i'll do the best I can to build out those pages in the directory for everyone's benefit:ok:

FLEXJET
2nd Apr 2006, 18:09
A6-EJA official data from the operator :

http://www.execujet.net/files/specsheet/1077704203.pdf

EricCartman
3rd Apr 2006, 15:46
just got an email from them.. and they confirm this to be the accurate "for hire" list.. though they have more that are pure private

http://www.rsvpair.com/viewOperator/3201.html

Flying brick
5th Apr 2006, 08:55
Are there any Hawkers around in the middle east, except for netjets?
Anywhere, need to fly for the time:sad:

FLEXJET
5th Apr 2006, 18:45
There are some HS 125 in Beirut (search for B-Jet, J R Executive, AAK Co.)
and in Jeddah (Jadayel Aviation, operating a 2005 800XP with Pro Line 21).

There are also 3 or 4 Hawkers based in Athens, with Bermuda or Cayman registrations.

chinny
6th Apr 2006, 05:55
Hey flying brick
couple of Hawkers in Dubai-not quite sure who the operators are tho-will see if i can find out:bored:

CC
VTSP

Flying brick
6th Apr 2006, 08:42
Thank for the help guys. I am new in corporate world. I was doing airwork for years but finally got fed up with it and now looking for a real job. Any help is appreciated. Many thanks again.;)

EricCartman
6th Apr 2006, 13:37
Flying Brick,
Are you looking for Charter Hawkers or "Any" Hawker (i.e. private ops ok too?)
If you are after time building you might consider a commercial operator, though I am sure the quality of life is higher with private operator.
As a very very lazy "ex" pilot I can tell you that private ops would be what the "ID" in me would look for. The "SUPEREGO" however would much prefer a job where we could actually help the company make money.

Flying brick
8th Apr 2006, 13:23
Hi EricCartman, I am looking for 'any' hawker job. I have paid the type myself (last januari) to be employed by an African operator, but untill now they are not flying. So I am looking for any position on a Hawker worldwide. I have only FAA licences for the time.

MrMutra
9th Apr 2006, 12:12
Flyingbrick try registering with some biz jet recruitment agencies. This at least will another avenue to try, and if work comes in then they have your details. Worked for me.

Mr M

zustand
13th Apr 2006, 14:25
2006, please check pm...

AbuK
19th Apr 2006, 12:20
LR operators are Execujet in DXB and potentially a start up in Sharjah

Hawker, try Elite Jets in DXB, think they have 2 x 1000

quite a few more operators on the verge of launching so watch the proverbial space.

Good luck