PDA

View Full Version : Advert for ATR captains

Amazulu
23rd Mar 2006, 16:30
Could someone do me favor and check if there is an ad for ATR 42/72 captains in this months (March) issue of World Airnews. I'm on the other side of the world and don't have access to the magazine. Thanks

FuelFlow
23rd Mar 2006, 17:43
Greetings Amazulu
I did notice the advert, but have since turfed the magazine. Was for Aer Arran in Ireland. Check them out at www.aerarrann.com
Good Luck

beechbum
23rd Mar 2006, 18:28
Received an e-mail from ALPA - SA in connection with ATR crew required for an operator in India. I think I turfed it but if I come across it I will let you know if you're interesed Amazulu. alternatively speak to Sonia at Alpa and she may be able to give you the contact details
Til later then........

putt for dough
23rd Mar 2006, 19:48
Hi there guys and gals

I was just wanting to know if I was just imagening (excuse the spelling please), if over the years the ATR drivers have not gone to India for
a reason. Cause I know plenty who are all over, and nobody has gone to Mumbia! Why is that? Anyone with inside info??

Pay not good good enough? Not enough time off??

Look forward to your replies!

Schweet...

Amazulu
23rd Mar 2006, 19:59
Thanks for the replies - I'm not actually looking for job - actually with Aer Arann at the moment. Just wanting to check if the ad was in.

Airforce1
25th Mar 2006, 08:10
Hey Amazulu,
looking for work....? Why is Aer Arann not quite suiting you or what? Whats the working enviroment there like?

Amazulu
25th Mar 2006, 13:41
Aer Arann suiting me 100% at the moment and for the forseeable future - as I said, I'm not looking for work but just wanted to check if the ad was there.

Turbo-driver
20th Apr 2006, 20:11
Still in need for pilots? Are you from SA Amazula?

hyenacackle
21st Apr 2006, 00:02
Why are you checking for this every month? Just sounds bit odd if
I may say so.:hmm: